• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Clinton has got Bernie on toast. Absolutely no contest.

I'm not so sure. I honestly think that he doesn't believe much of what he's saying at the moment, it's just populist bullshit aimed at getting him the votes he needs. Once that's done he'll change tack and go after Clinton, and she's a BIG target.

Edit : Oops, misread your post Paddy, thought you were talking about Trump.

I still don't believe that the majority Americans are really that stupid to think that Donald Trump as the most powerful man in the world is a good thing.

Courtesy of Peter Serafinowicz on Twitter,

#SMH: A Black woman is manhandled and called a "n*gger" and a "c*nt" by a crowd of Trump supporters in Louisville.

Don't believe the hype. Clinton hasn't won this yet. A more than decent Super Tuesday for Bernie, he's closing in on her.

I think the hype is the other way, or more likely wishful thinking on the part of some commentators who don't want Clinton in, the way things are panning out Bernie is the best chance they have of stopping her becoming President.

President Trump - it could start another American civil war...

I remember saying to myself "There's absolutely no way they can vote George W Bush in" when he was running his campaign to be president, I thought it was inconceivable. I'll not even be surprised this time if they make Trump president as unbelievable as it might be.

I remember saying to myself "There's absolutely no way they can vote George W Bush in" when he was running his campaign to be president, I thought it was inconceivable. I'll not even be surprised this time if they make Trump president as unbelievable as it might be.

They said the same about Ronald Reagan.

They said the same about Ronald Reagan.

They did and he is generally remembered as one of the best president's of the 20 the century. He also followed a wishy washy Jimmy Carter. Obama has disappointed a number of democrats. It may be that some vote Republican as a protest. Trump ticks a lot of boxes for many Americans. The plot thickens

I would not be surprised if Trump will be the next president of usa..but he has no agenda, nothing to proove how he will achieve/fund his goals. No political experience(good thing according to many voters)..i really dont know what will happen in the world anymore..especially as north koreas leader has said he will have nukes ready to go

I live in an atrociously racist oligarchy, but one in which the majority are still (thankfully) against Trump.

He has the Republican nomination locked up, but he is the sort of politician that won't unite the party behind him (ie, those who didn't vote for him in the primaries won't vote for him in the general). I think we'll dodge this bullet, but some of the damage has already been done by exposing just how bigoted a lot of this country is.

What's the general opinion of Hillary over there?

I live in an atrociously racist oligarchy, but one in which the majority are still (thankfully) against Trump.

He has the Republican nomination locked up, but he is the sort of politician that won't unite the party behind him (ie, those who didn't vote for him in the primaries won't vote for him in the general). I think we'll dodge this bullet, but some of the damage has already been done by exposing just how bigoted a lot of this country is.

What's the general opinion of Hillary over there?

I get the impression Hillary wishes to be President to please herself rather than to serve the people. I would have preferred Elizabeth Warren.

No problem with Hilary for me, the antics of the republican candidates make her look like Mother Teresa.

The supporters of Jeremy Corbyn in this Country would obviously prefer Bernie Sanders.

I personally can't stand the woman, horrible opportunist of the highest order. If her name wasn't Clinton she'd be nowhere in the race to the White House.

Isn't every presidential candidate an opportunist? Obama, Bush certainly were.

Bernie is netter than hillary, hillary is better than trump

Bernie is netter than hillary, hillary is better than trump

This pretty much sums it up. Bernie Sanders is by far the best candidate of those that are left - which is a pretty damning thing in itself.

Back