• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

Farage is Smithers to Trump's Homer.

Christ, watched the Trump press conference on CNN...

I sat meself down to watch this as it was his first press conference in months,thought ok let's see what he's got to say now that it's only days away from him being sworn in, see what he says,how he says it, and if it makes any sense.

I'm at the conclusion that PPB talks more sense.

I sat meself down to watch this as it was his first press conference in months,thought ok let's see what he's got to say now that it's only days away from him being sworn in, see what he says,how he says it, and if it makes any sense.

I'm at the conclusion that PPB talks more sense.
Definately..

Well it fooled the CIA, so nothing to be embarrassed about for those who believed it.

It's gonna be this kind of bulls hit for the next four years. Still, if it keeps him occupied he might not fuck the world up

Funnily enough, Trump gets bored with reading long articles too (on the basis that he can't really read)...

What strikes me most is how spectacularly inarticulate he is, he makes Dubya sound like Will Self.

Funnily enough, Trump gets bored with reading long articles too (on the basis that he can't really read)...

What strikes me most is how spectacularly inarticulate he is, he makes Dubya sound like Will Self.

Harsh - He knows all the big words, he said so

I suppose poor attention span is a badge of honour in the post-truth age.

Not the writing style or grammar that bored me but the content (or lack of).

As a speaker Obama's about the worst I've heard (millibland lite). Scripted and rehearsed.

Not the writing style or grammar that bored me but the content (or lack of).

As a speaker Obama's about the worst I've heard (millibland lite). Scripted and rehearsed.

Yeah, there's nothing worse than a speaker who takes the time to plan what he's going to say. What a twat.

Not really. I'd say Obama is the best orator in recent political history.

I always think Obama tries to find complicated ways to state 'the bleedin' obvious'.

I thought Hillary Clinton was his opposition? As far as I know, Obama wasn't in the contest. I have to admit I cried with laughter when Trump, wouldn't take the press questions. It was unbelievable.
Anyway, Trump is going to be the next president, I believe that had to do more on how bad a choice Hillary Clinton was, not how good Trump was.

Back