• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Trump

You can have page after page talking about the right wing and how stupid Trump is, then you get a left wing rent a mob causing violence at a Trump meeting and low and behold you are dumb if you mention left or right wing.

The pre existing prejudices are ok against Trump, but mention the left wing rent a mob and you are dumb.

bit touchy are we madam? its only a four page thread, and just to point out I've made no comments about trump on it, but certainly my comment you're referring to about dumb people arguing 'left' or 'right' rather than actual points appears to be summed up in your response. sorry to point it out, but that's life I guess.

You can have page after page talking about the right wing and how stupid Trump is, then you get a left wing rent a mob causing violence at a Trump meeting and low and behold you are dumb if you mention left or right wing.

The pre existing prejudices are ok against Trump, but mention the left wing rent a mob and you are dumb.

Yet reports point to Trump supporters being the initial aggressors.

Led by the man himself in previous rallys telling his supporters that "protesters" at his events should get a beating.

Yet reports point to Trump supporters being the initial aggressors.

I heard that earlier today, but two wrongs do not make a right. Please do not get me wrong, I really hope that Trump does not get nominated, but he thrives on publicity, and this will only help his misguided cause

Luckily he'll get beaten by whoever the Democrats choose but it's a sad reflection of the world we live in when Hillary Clinton is the good guy.

So if I was anti Trump I wouldn't have the "freedom of speech" to protest? Is only he allowed that freedom?

If the only intention is to be confrontational and disruptive, we would never be able to hear what the speakers have to say.

If the only intention is to be confrontational and disruptive, we would never be able to hear what the speakers have to say.

Trump doesn't let opponents have their say. He has had them ejected from his meetings for simply holding up banners. He ridicules them, encourages violence against them. Maybe it is his approach to any dissent that has encouraged a more confrontational approach. He reaps what he sows.

Trump doesn't let opponents have their say. He has had them ejected from his meetings for simply holding up banners. He ridicules them, encourages violence against them. Maybe it is his approach to any dissent that has encouraged a more confrontational approach. He reaps what he sows.

So you approve of the violent demonstrations? That does surprise me.

Doesn't say he does, just giving a reason behind them isn't he?

I think the fact that there is such angst and tension at one of his rally's is a microcosm of the problems that lye ahead for America.
He's banging a drum that will have a lot of popularity amongst those who see life in a very black and white situation.
His rhetoric is vile at times and he's not a politician, America isn't a business.
You can talk about all the dangerous leaders and organisation's worldwide but if this man gets the presidency it'll be the greatest threat to world security.

Bit of a contrast with Obama's message of hope and 'yes we can' from 4 years ago.

Trump is just running on populist shite, it's not really traditional left or right. Hardly a surprise that people who are being insulted and demonised are getting angry really.

I think the fact that there is such angst and tension at one of his rally's is a microcosm of the problems that lye ahead for America.
He's banging a drum that will have a lot of popularity amongst those who see life in a very black and white situation.
His rhetoric is vile at times and he's not a politician, America isn't a business.
You can talk about all the dangerous leaders and organisation's worldwide but if this man gets the presidency it'll be the greatest threat to world security.

Obama has allowed Putin to do what he likes in Ukraine and in Syria. To say Trump is the biggest threat to world security is nonsense. Please tell me how you come to that conclusion.

Obama has allowed Putin to do what he likes in Ukraine and in Syria. To say Trump is the biggest threat to world security is nonsense. Please tell me how you come to that conclusion.
Good thing it's easy to tell a legitimate nuclear power to "please do what we want", ay?

Back