• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF's Lockdown Playlist

Follow the playlist (big button that says follow)

Right click on track. Add to playlist.

I cannot make it any simpler than that for you.

Everyone else is managing, mate. Not one I can help you with here beyond what I have already said.

8 and a half hours' music so far with more to come :)

Good work team, keep it coming.

just added some random noise to see if it works with much help from a teenager

170 songs and close to 12 hours. Brilliant.

Bear in mind we can only go up to 10,000 tracks :D

I can fill that out tomorrow! Have added a few in this evening, will have a proper think about some decent tracks

I feel a release - I have managed to figure technology. With vast help!

Stuck three on there.

Avril Lavigne - Runaway (great chorus)
Nada Surf - Hi-Speed Soul (great riff)
Phoenix - Too Young (just great)

We're up to nearly 400 tracks now which is great. This is going to be ace for people going out and doing their daily exercise.

Just a polite request - try not to spam it with all the tracks from one artist you love. I mean I could put every single Smiths track ever on there, but there will be a fair few heathens who don't like the Smiths and that's a turn off. It's got to have broadish appeal.

We're up to nearly 400 tracks now which is great. This is going to be ace for people going out and doing their daily exercise.

Just a polite request - try not to spam it with all the tracks from one artist you love. I mean I could put every single Smiths track ever on there, but there will be a fair few heathens who don't like the Smiths and that's a turn off. It's got to have broadish appeal.

It will just sit playing here while I waste the days away playing Football Manager, none of this exercise nonsense!

I'm doing the Joe Wicks workout man, it's a revolution.

There's some real top stuff on here. Some other stuff I might have to put the red pen through, like :)

Just one more before bed:

Eliza Doolittle - Mr Medicine

Because a) she's fit, b) it's catchy, and c) it's appropriate for right now.

Just realised the lyrics to Badhead by Blur are perfect for Covid-19 staying inside.

Eliza had a couple of cracking albums.

Badhead is brilliant, there isn't a bad track on Parklife. If I were to pick the weakest it would actually be Girls & Boys.

Some tunes on that list. Oblivion by Terrorvision and Stutter by Elastica in particular. Good to see some Pop Will Eat Itself too.

You'll be relieved to know I didn't put any Sleater-Kinney on.

Back