• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF's Lockdown Playlist

Good idea, Herr Daniel - added a few before Jinky gets wind of this and fills it with Alien Ant Farm tracks.

Not seen him on here for a while. Hope he's............nah fuck him.

Only joking Jinky!

Making a note of ones I've not heard before and liked to thank whoever later. Nice to hear Northside again TT. Taking me on a trip down memory lane.

Even calling them 'meh' is overeating them IMO.

That must be why I bought the album any way....

Follow the playlist (big button that says follow)

Right click on track. Add to playlist.

I cannot make it any simpler than that for you.

To be fair, I've opened the link on a desktop and the method is different. Right-click the icons above the playlist name and click "add to your library". Not exactly rocket surgery, but still.

Now, get ready for my awesome musical stylings.

Up now at over 60 hours of music. Not everyone is going to like every track of course but I for one have heard some new stuff (to me) and enjoyed it already.

I didn't listen to much in the nineties, so I'm definitely hearing a lot of stuff that is new to me. It's also great when an old favourite turns up having been added by someone else.

I've just added a few tracks, including a couple of "out there ones". The tone was a little subdued for what I'd heard so far.... Though currently rocking "Novocaine for the Soul" which is a belter!

Novocaine for the Soul is a class tune.

Can’t believe they haven’t got Three Feet High and Rising though, that’s just weird.

Won't let me add to the playlist either. Got the playlist followed, etc, but I can't drag and drop or any other option. Might have to do some Googling.

Won't let me add to the playlist either. Got the playlist followed, etc, but I can't drag and drop or any other option. Might have to do some Googling.

Probably for the best :)

I've added some but a couple are "local files". Can you guys and gals still hear them or do I need to swap them out for files from the cloud?

Just use the search function in spotify, find the song, right click it choose share, and then select TWF playlist from the options...

Back