• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

TWF's Lockdown Playlist

Added a few, eclectic as hell, but some decent songs in their own right. Not a bad choice in music on the whole.

Eliza had a couple of cracking albums.

Badhead is brilliant, there isn't a bad track on Parklife. If I were to pick the weakest it would actually be Girls & Boys.
Girls and Boys is extremely irritating. Same bracket as Alright by Supergrass. Great album but usually have to skip that track.

Stuck a few tunes on there just now:

Scenario - Tribe Called Quest
Loungin - Guru
Audience of One - Cold War Kids
Back To School - Deftones
Dance Like We Used To - Everyone We Know
Holy Ghost - Young Fathers
A Trick of the Light - Villagers
Night of the Long Knives - Everything Everything
Don't You Worry - Lucy Rose
Not - Big Thief
Made It Weird - Jacknife Lee

Some good music on there cheers for starting this DW.

I’ll add I hope you suffer - Afi and Judas - Afi later

I’ve put loads on, maximum three by the same artist. I’ll do some more later.

Eliza had a couple of cracking albums.

Badhead is brilliant, there isn't a bad track on Parklife. If I were to pick the weakest it would actually be Girls & Boys.
She's gone all weird minimalistic R&B shit now. And renamed her stage name to just Eliza. Cack.

Yeah I generally skip Boys & Girls. I do with all songs that I'm too familiar with though really. And the weird fairground instrumental is my least favourite off Parklife.

Another three this morning:

Tell Me What It's Worth - Lightspeed Champion (just cause it's a great indie song)

Sheryl Crow - Summer Day (catchy and smooth grooves which make you want to move in your chair)

The Fratellis - A Heady Tale (really, really fun bouncy song)

I saw The Fratellis perform that on Jools Holland and the singer was using Wolves plectrums on his mike stand. Can't remember if Robert Plant was on the same episode though.

I added a few of my random faves. Hope they are liked. Nothing too obscure.

Elvis costello
World column
Lord creator
Kate bush
Magazine
Depeche mode
The coral
Stiff little fingers

Tell Me What It's Worth - Lightspeed Champion (just cause it's a great indie song)

Sheryl Crow - Summer Day (catchy and smooth grooves which make you want to move in your chair)

I saw The Fratellis perform that on Jools Holland and the singer was using Wolves plectrums on his mike stand. Can't remember if Robert Plant was on the same episode though.

I remember that. The bass player used to go out with someone from Wolves, so dunno if it was something to do with that.

Sorry Dan, had to stick a couple of Gomez tracks on there....

Episode 7
Later... with Jools HollandSeries 27 Episode 7 of 8
Jools is joined by The Fratellis, The Automatic, Dixie Chicks, Gogol Bordello, Paolo Nutini and The Dresden Dolls

No Planty...

There are a few songs they don’t have on there, they’re not THAT obscure either.

Episode 7
Later... with Jools HollandSeries 27 Episode 7 of 8
Jools is joined by The Fratellis, The Automatic, Dixie Chicks, Gogol Bordello, Paolo Nutini and The Dresden Dolls

No Planty...
Cheers.

Good idea, Herr Daniel - added a few before Jinky gets wind of this and fills it with Alien Ant Farm tracks.

There it is. I just read in the E&S that the guitarist moved to Bridgnorth and considered gigs in Wolves as hometown gigs. And the other Fratelli had a missus who had trials for Wolves Women.
ed7a9b8e6cd01f1daf559b4ed608dd39.jpg

Good idea, Herr Daniel - added a few before Jinky gets wind of this and fills it with Alien Ant Farm tracks.
I noticed Booz had added two AAF tracks. Neither of them Smooth Criminal!

There it is. I just read in the E&S that the guitarist moved to Bridgnorth and considered gigs in Wolves as hometown gigs. And the other Fratelli had a missus who had trials for Wolves Women.
ed7a9b8e6cd01f1daf559b4ed608dd39.jpg
It was the bass player, and he lived in Pattingham. Didn't think the others had moved around these parts.

Back