• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

UEFA Nations League & Euro 2020 Qualification

"We haven't seen that switch of play that we saw in the semi-final"

Aye, because we have a left back at left back rather than Ashley fucking Young. They played on a horrific weakness and we didn't react anything like quickly enough.

If you will forgive the c&p this is what I said after the World Cup semi, Southgate benefits from performing above the mean, but he isn't and never will be the answer

Southgate didn't know what to do when they were bossing the game at 0-1, the answers were Rose for Young, Rashford for Sterling and Dier for Alli. Ironically he made two of those, but too late. Failure to act then cost us the game as we didn't ever wrestle the momentum back. The questions about him tactically pre tournament have resurfaced.

Sky's crew look like they've just come back from a wedding.

Are we playing 433?

Shame if we move away from 3 at the back

Yet to have a shot on target, although we have just hit the bar. Far too reliant on set-pieces to create anything.

Rashford just made Leo look confident in front of goal. Awful finish, Keogh would have buried that.

Our touch and decision making in and around the box has been awful. Mutchy playing would see us 2 up now.

Kin hell Rashford. Try placing it away from the keeper...

If we finished top half this season would we be able to attract someone like Rebic for the LIF role? Or is he destined for someone like Bayern?

He's nothing like Bayern level IMO. (Although they do sign weird players sometimes, Sandro Wagner somehow plays for them at the moment and he is woeful).

It pains me to say it but I am really met with our national team. Little about how they play excites me. The lack of creativity in midfield

Just seen Rashford's misses from yesterday. Not surprised.

Just seen Rashford's misses from yesterday. Not surprised.

I dread to think the melt down you'd have if Marcus Rashford married a prominent royal and the televised wedding was paid for from the public purse.

I dread to think the melt down you'd have if Marcus Rashford married a prominent royal and the televised wedding was paid for from the public purse.
Joe Root as best man too?

Joe Root as best man.

Edit: Damnit Tredders :icon_lol:

Back