• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Ukraine

Accuse me of being cynical but something stinks to high heaven with this.
Attempted coup making serious ground changes its mind. Either they were threatened with tactical nukes or it’s a complete con to make Putin look invincible even in the face of disaster.
Bad news for Ukraine

Rumoured to be 6.2bn reasons why they stopped and diverted to Belarus...

Last edited:
My mate and his mrs in Kyiv put on call up alert again, thinking seems to be Prigozhin getting “exiled” to Belarus means there could be another attack that tries to take Kyiv, while a lot of the Ukrainian forces are counterattacking down south

Russian Colonel General Sergei Surovikin looks like he might be due a fatal but totally accidental window fall soon for backing the shittest military coup ever.

Think we cover the defenestration of Russians on here, another completely not dodgy oh no not at all,
28yo Kristina Baikova vice president (at 28! ) of Loko-bank fell out of her apartment window on June 23rd, only just being reported

Think we cover the defenestration of Russians on here, another completely not dodgy oh no not at all,
28yo Kristina Baikova vice president (at 28! ) of Loko-bank fell out of her apartment window on June 23rd, only just being reported
What a bloody waste!

72673115-12247271-Kristina_Baikova_pictured_28_an_executive_at_Loko_Bank_reportedl-m-67_168805...jpg

8 explosions heard today on the Crimea bridge, video footage showing lots of it covered in smoke, all traffic stopped from using it

Former deputy of the Russian army has been found dead in “suspicious circumstances” guessing a open window in a tall building was involved somewhere

Russian Colonel General Sergei Surovikin looks like he might be due a fatal but totally accidental window fall soon for backing the shittest military coup ever.
'Plane crash' actually.

Edit quoted the wrong General, but the principle holds

Last edited:
Wagner boss yevgeny prigozhin killed in a “plane crash” not sus at all oh no

It's ok as Russia have launched an investigation. I'm sure those responsible will be brought to justice...

They'll probably blame it on Ukraine.

Has anyone seen the body? I'd start looking on a beach in Turkey, or maybe South America somewhere...

Read somewhere that only 8 of the 10 bodies have been found, suggestion being that Utkin and Prigozhin have faked their own deaths and disappeared, who knows!

Read somewhere that only 8 of the 10 bodies have been found, suggestion being that Utkin and Prigozhin have faked their own deaths and disappeared, who knows!
He released a video yesterday I noticed.

BBC News - Wagner making Africa more free, says Prigozhin

Wagner boss yevgeny prigozhin killed in a “plane crash” not sus at all oh no
Weird, our media are acting like this happened just an hour ago.

That video could have been made anytime in the last fortnight tbh, bit like the old osama bin laden ones
Someone tracked his plane, it was correct.

Back