• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Villa 0-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

I'm assuming you're not actually red, Victor?
Or a winner...

This is what you said above. If you don't know me why the fuck are you commenting? If you actually knew me then you'd know the comment you made was complete bollocks.

You sound like a Big Brother contestant ranting in an empty room.

Can we at least get back talking about football?
I have no problem with the latter. I have a problem with people assuming shit for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Maybe if people stopped doing that then football could get back on the agenda.
I don't take shit from anyone. It's a trait.

Listen folks. Here's a heads up for you. I made a post to 1 person on this thread about something he replied to me about. It involved no-one else but myself and GW.
For some fucking reason people seemed to think they could start shit for no reason at all, and with no explanation. I reply to said shit, then it seems like people make out i started something, not them.
People start saying stuff, but apparently i can't respond to it, but everyone else can.
I then say i've left it alone, until someone else comes and starts it again for whatever the fuck reason they think.

If you post something with my words tagged into i'm going to respond to it. I don't know anyone on here that doesn't. If there is no smilie then i assume you are taking the piss. Just so you know.
Unless you make a rule that no -one can respond to anyone. Then it'll be become another echo chamber.
Again, i'll leave it at that, unless some smart alec wants to post some bollocks about the name i use here.

Listen folks. Here's a heads up for you. I made a post to 1 person on this thread about something he replied to me about. It involved no-one else but myself and GW.

Unless you make a rule that no -one can respond to anyone. Then it'll be become another echo chamber.
😅

For some fucking reason people seemed to think they could start shit for no reason at all, and with no explanation. I reply to said shit, then it seems like people make out i started something, not them.
People start saying stuff, but apparently i can't respond to it, but everyone else can.
I then say i've left it alone, until someone else comes and starts it again for whatever the fuck reason they think.

If you post something with my words tagged into i'm going to respond to it. I don't know anyone on here that doesn't. If there is no smilie then i assume you are taking the piss. Just so you know.
Again, i'll leave it at that, unless some smart alec wants to post some bollocks about the name i use here.
Hey red! Wanna join my gang😂?

This place can do your swede. I get the odd shoeing but give my fair share back. From your posts, you do similar. It would be dull if we all agreed. Me and Johnny 75 used to argue on every subject but now we seem to understand each other, and dare I say respect each other on here more. I know he has a depth of knowledge that I don’t from his work and life. Though I don’t always agree.
That’s the crux. Some on here do pipe up when it’s not needed but you’ll handle it fine. I don’t always agree with you and vice versa But neither do we resort to any pettiness. Keep smiling and keep posting

Hey red! Wanna join my gang😂?

This place can do your swede. I get the odd shoeing but give my fair share back. From your posts, you do similar. It would be dull if we all agreed. Me and Johnny 75 used to argue on every subject but now we seem to understand each other, and dare I say respect each other on here more. I know he has a depth of knowledge that I don’t from his work and life. Though I don’t always agree.
That’s the crux. Some on here do pipe up when it’s not needed but you’ll handle it fine. I don’t always agree with you and vice versa But neither do we resort to any pettiness. Keep smiling and keep posting
I have no problem with a difference of opinion. It's life. Everyone is entitled to their own (opinion).
Clearly some have an agenda on here. Again, that is no problem, unless those with it start saying you can't respond.

What you say in bold is how it should be, but having been on forums since 2005 i know it isn't.
I don't get pushed around in real life, and neither do i on a forum. So yes, i'll keep smiling and posting, and realise who you can, and who you can't have reasonable discussion and banter with.
Cheers for the post.

So I randomly googled redvictor and found out about a very fast vauxhall Victor.

Everyday is a school day

So I randomly googled redvictor and found out about a very fast vauxhall Victor.

Everyday is a school day
Is it the Worlds fastest street legal car in the 1/4 mile. 5.87 @ 263.75mph ??

Everyday is a school day
Indeed, but really not for here. It's a place for talking about Wolves. Hence me not really mentioning it.

Well my day is ruined learning that I am no longer young :(

Back