• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Villa 0-0 Wolves: Verdict Thread

It really is a tough one with RAN and Vitinha. Both are incredibly highly rated, and you can bet your last pound that if that we turn down the chance to sign either or both, that they'll end up being worth a combined £100m in 3 years time. But we haven't seen enough of them, particularly Vitinha, given he's actually just always looked really comfortable and composed on the ball when he's had a cameo

Jose can fuck off though, I'd play John Ruddy up front than that lazy twat

So if we don't go big or sign the world class CB we all want - what will folks do?
Well switching “world class” for “good” (but I think you knew what you were doing), I will watch us finish between 6th and 12th most likely.

Can live with that if it’s entertaining. But it will be another year on where older players are a year older and younger players may want to move on. So will need to spend again to stand still rather than building on what we had.

Wasn't it Vitinha that the Porto fans were most aggrieved at losing ?

RAN & Vitinha for £40m? Or Vinagre & MGW for nowt.
thats what I would go for, want MGW to get a proper chance so we know whether to keep or get rid. As for Vinagre, I was of the opinion when we sent him out that he was doing ok as a back up, he had improved his defending ( better than RAN's imo) and just needed a bit of work on his end product going forward.

RAN & Vitinha for £40m? Or Vinagre & MGW for nowt.
That’s the issue . MGW and Vinagre have both been deemed as not good enough on here yet there replacement are no better. That’s on the recruiter side

£20m better? It’s not a binary choice though, plus we already have Jonny.

We really really need another creative option in the centre of midfield, but you'd have thought that if Vitinha was pushing Nuno's buttons he'd have had more minutes so far. My feeling is we'll take up the option on RAN for the reason Paddy gives and send Vitinha and Jose back

Back