• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Walsall Fans

Quirkafleeg

EMF Band Member. Dube player.
Reaction score
Now Im seeing a lot of 'Terrible game, but it was all about having a great time whatever happened'

Right I don't buy this crap at all. Id be absolutely fookin gutted if I went to Wembley to only then see Wolves get a lesson in football and power like Bristol City today. Whats the general feeling about these types of statements.

I'm with Jose on this. Finals are for winning. Want a nice day out go to Alton Towers or a Steam Railway.....

Winning above all? That's very American of you, Quirky.

Winning above all? That's very American of you, Quirky.

UWMQxkj.gif

Again saw fans with half and half scarves on. Why the fuck would anyone buy one of them?

It was Walsalls first visit to Wembley, so while I m sure they would have liked to win, I cannot really blame them for making the most of their day out.

Again saw fans with half and half scarves on. Why the $#@! would anyone buy one of them?

One of the worst aspects of the modern fan, absolute fucking nonsense!

Over 70% have purchase history with Villa, West Brom and Wolves, hardly surprising a lot went for the day out.

I think that most clubs that reach a Wembley final tend to have fans suddenly appearing out of the woodwork.

Ah. Well the first was tongue-in-cheek but the second I suppose I've made easy for you.

Why, if I wanted a memento of my club getting to a final, would I want another club's name all over it?

I suppose it is to show what the event was, maybe? I dunno, it's weird to me too.

Over 70% have purchase history with Villa, West Brom and Wolves, hardly surprising a lot went for the day out.

In years gone by, local fans (eg of wolves) would go to the hawthorns, or villa park etc if their team were playing an away game.
I thought it was a more recent thing that people were exclusively one club?

In years gone by, local fans (eg of wolves) would go to the hawthorns, or villa park etc if their team were playing an away game.

Before football was expensive.

Never understood that either, my old man when never have set foot in the Hawthorns unless it was to see Wolves.

Back