• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Walsall Fans

My Father was a Manchester City fan, and he and my grandad and uncle ( who were United fans) used to go to Maine Road one week, and Old Trafford the next. Mind you back then all games kicked off at 3.00. And it was a common thing, away support was not as large as it is today.

I've got a mate who's a Walsall fan who asked me if I wanted to go. I politely declined.

Going to away games seems like it'd just be a hassle to me. But I'm also extremely uncomfortable in unfamiliar environs, so that's likely a personal hangup.

Certain ones definite. I really, REALLY enjoyed Sheffield United at Bramall Lane last season. Brilliant day out.

I went through work and i've got to say i was massively disappointed in both sets of fans to be honest. Walsall fans made a lot of noise before the game but during it there wasn't much and Bristol City only really made noise when they scored and when they knew that the trophy was theirs.

Back