• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Watford Fan in Hospital

I think the police are lulling these youths into a false sense of security here, before pouncing on them sometime in around 2018.

Noted, behave Dejavuwolf, you've been warned before.

He broke no laws but they banned him regardless. His crime? Not being in with the in crowd - no more no less.

This prick is like Katie Hopkins lite, he's picked the topic he'll generate the most outrage and started spouting uninformed crap to garner bites and a reaction... Stop reacting and he'll stop posting. Its not his fault for posting its yours for paying attention to him.

Careful with the reference, don't make him a victim.

I post this with great trepidation that it doesn't turn into the nonsense it was before that idiot got banned but absolutely wonderful to see Nic Cruwys on his feet. Posted on another forum by Watford fans. Credit to all the medical staff involved.

attachment.php

I post this with great trepidation that it doesn't turn into the nonsense it was before that idiot got banned but absolutely wonderful to see Nic Cruwys on his feet. Posted on another forum by Watford fans. Credit to all the medical staff involved.

attachment.php

That is very good news indeed.

attachment.php

Very good news.

Great news to hear he is improving, but clearly not out of the woods yet. Fingers crossed i hope he makes a full recovery for his and his familys ' sake.

It seems that the reason why no charges have been bought in this matter is due to the fact that all of the CCTV evidence is inadmissible, due to a legal technicality concerning a breach of the Data Protection Act of 1998.

Back