• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

We Want Plates

*He probably had a Carling too, I never asked.
Tempting as it was, it was just a bucket of coffee i had to wash down a 3/10 breakfast (1 of the 3 points there was for serving on a plate....a bit like marking the ref up for remembering his kit on a match day)

The Bradmore round the corner from us did a 1 metre sausage when I first moved here (breakfast only).

I never got to try it before they discontinued it, which may haunt me forever.

Ate in The Sunbeam yesterday as we had 50 minutes before catching the train to Telford, I think we’d have both preferred eating the fucking plates it was vile. Never again.

1 metre of sausage:

ifYxbfh.jpg

I suppose I'd eat it for a bet. It'd get pretty monotonous after a while though.

1 metre of sausage:

ifYxbfh.jpg

I suppose I'd eat it for a bet. It'd get pretty monotonous after a while though.
Disappointed. I wasn’t expecting to see it curled up like a Cumberland.

Did I really just read 3 pages of fry ups. Hell yeah I did

Steak with a fried egg is classic American OTT.

Fucking delicious tho.
I had homemade chips with steak and a fried egg just the other night.

Full English for me is:

3 x bacon
3 x sausage
2 x fried egg
beans
chopped tomatoes
1 x fried bread
1 x bread and butter
1 mug of tea with 3 sugars

I can never be arsed to chop up and cook mushrooms.

Three slices of smoked thick back bacon
2 Cumberland or Lincolnshire sausages
Mushrooms
Hash browns
Fried eggs
Beans

Toast and marmalade

Amazingly the bacon over here has improved since the last time I was here and we have found a butcher that actually does proper English sausages. Happy fucking days.

Last edited:
Big yorkshire pudding with a full English
Eh, now come on I'm pretty much OK with any combo of foods, but Yorkshire pud with a full breakfast is just silly. Although I do like Yorkshires with any meat dinner, beef, pork, lamb, chicken, mince, makes no odds to me, I also like mint sauce on any meat, which I fully realise makes me a bit weird.

Being facking tasty...
The spades obviously shite, but bollocks to beans in a bucket (or any other receptacle) too. Put 'em on the plate.
Point is that hash browns are generally anything but 'facking' tasty. However a good rosti is far better than those hideous triangular versions that get dished up. Beans in a ramekin is ridiculous, I agree.

Back