• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Jon Dadi Bodvarsson

Welcome to Wolves, Jon. Hopefully you can bring some of the Icelandic spirit from their Euro campaign to Wolves next season!

Amazing stuff. I think it's great that we are having a clean sweep.

Intriguing signing.

He doesn't look like a prolific goal scorer, but he seemed to be able to bring people into play at the Euros and he worked his bollocks off.

Can we stop putting the silly things above people's names it keeps killing the internet. Thanks

Crikey where did that come from?
Suddenly, all of the tweeters ITK aren't ITK anymore.

Fucking ell!, my old man pops round with a birthday present for me and we have a chat for a couple of hours and bang!, another one signed, loving it!

Intriguing signing.

He doesn't look like a prolific goal scorer, but he seemed to be able to bring people into play at the Euros and he worked his bollocks off.

Will also do the stuff that goes unnoticed, defends well, puts opponents under pressure, offers an out ball, gets you up the pitch.

As is always the way with Nordic countries, his English is very, very good. He speaks comfortably and I liked his last couple of answers - that he needs to adapt as quickly as possible with a game coming up on Saturday, but also that he works hard for the team (which looking at the Iceland performance in the Euro's is easy to believe).

He also mentioned that he prefers to play as a forward, rather than a winger. So I would fully expect him to play right up top for us, come Saturday (with Talisca behind? ...)

If Kenny had still been here wouldn't expect all of the new signings to start on day one of the season as he would have wanted enough known quantities (to him), but with Zenga now - who knows

Dave Edwards type striker? Looks a bit like him.

He's got the worst hair of all our previous Icelandic signings. Should bode well. Like the kind of reverse Samson...

Back