• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Molineux Jon Dadi Bodvarsson

Scored 39 in 81 for Viking and 7 in 15 for Lautern according to wiki. Better than my assumption of him actually.

Two things I can say compared to Sigurdarson, he is definitely more hard working and better technically and strong. He did fluff alot of chances for every goal he scored has to be said.

Has that been changed? It said 2 in 15 and 15 in 81 when I looked about 10 minutes ago

Has that been changed? It said 2 in 15 and 15 in 81 when I looked about 10 minutes ago

Must have been, that's what it said when I checked less than 10 mins ago.

So we have signed a LW, LB/RB, CM & a striker all in the space of a week not bad at all, makes a mockery of our previous transfer dealings. Welcome to Wolves hope hes better than my namesake!!!

Sounded alot when I think about it, 15 in 81 sounds more like what I assumed...

Looked ok in the Euros. Could point to us playing a front two when Dicko is back perhaps.

I wouldn't pay too much attention to his record with Kaiserslautern, they were fucking shite last season. Afobe only managed 3 in his last 14 games for us but we all know why that was.

It was very quick for us, but JDB said it had been going on for a while and QPR had spoken to him too, and Rangers had bid for him as well.

We heard nothing before-hand from the internet, probably because they are all concentrating on Benfica and Mendes.

Welcome to Wolves Jon.

I wonder if this is one we had our eye on for a bit pre-takeover.

Is he one of Mendes's boys?

I wonder if this is one we had our eye on for a bit pre-takeover.

I was thinking that. Thelwell did mention something about scouting players at the Euros.

Interesting on the fee - London paper says qpr had agreed £1m with his club but that we came in with £2.7m plus higher wages. Now I don't pay the fee so nothing to do with me - but seems a bit of a waste if it's true.

Back