• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Boubacar Traore

We live in hope...

Got missed a little on Saturday with the general shitness - but I really like the look of him, he's positive and looks to move the ball forwards. Is quite strong and has a decent pass too.,

Got missed a little on Saturday with the general shitness - but I really like the look of him, he's positive and looks to move the ball forwards. Is quite strong and has a decent pass too.,
It's funny though , he received the least coverage of all our signings , and yet could prove to be a master stroke down the line . Based on the little I have seen of him he is really aggressive going forward , a trait we don't really have at present . We need a lad who will take a risk .

Yep, he looked full of running, enthusiasm (Lage will soon knock that out of him) and his passing was better than I expected, looks more than just a battering ram. Early days obvs but encouraging start.

I understand there's an option to buy at the end of his loan.

Anybody know how much for?

Can we give him a better name than 'Traore Slow'?
At least until Traore Fast but not very good exits stage left...

Feel free to let your imagination run wild.

Boubacar isn't bad, but my daughter sometimes watches a character on tv, who runs around wrecking things in a rather entertaining way, he's called 'Booba'.... I think.

When I'm texting my grandson we call him T2. :)

Reactions: b3h
T2 is also the traws cymru bus route from Aberystwyth to Bangor.
110 miles, 4 hrs 10 mins one way!

BT, then when he becomes the last Traore standing his name can be Highlander.

Last edited:
Mr Bunny, did you run that through some sort of a Google translator?

Buzby it is then, he was a cartoon bird advertising post office communications which then became BT when the tories ( surprise surprise) sold it off.

Back