• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Boubacar Traore

Seems more of a double pivot player or Neves postion than an 8 but we will see. So can’t see him starting much. Potentially good succession planning though

If the Ndidi comparisons pan out, we're having a laugh at that price.

Seems more of a double pivot player or Neves postion than an 8 but we will see. So can’t see him starting much. Potentially good succession planning though
He's Ndidi mk2 apparently.

I think Perrone when he signs will be Neves long term replacement and Osorio will be Neto's.

Looking forward to seeing the young lad play. Likes a dribble from deep by the looks of things.

Is there a possibility we could play a midfield of Neves-Traore-Nunes in certain games maybe?

His stats look like something more than an Ndidi style player. He's in that Camavinga/Tchouameni bracket (obviously not that level, unfortunately) of being able to win it and also drive forward.

Has decent stats. I assume they are from Ligue 1.

20220902_114159.jpg

We were a long way down on the pressures stats I believe so that will certainly help.

Not due in England until next week. His 1st 2 games will be a nice welcome to the Prem League

• Haha
Reactions: b3h
Back