• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Diogo Jota

Loan with the option to buy

This transfer window is just unreal

Wow!

Unbelievable business this summer.

This is what a proper push for the Premier League looks like.

Get in!

I'm showing my age here but when did laces on football boots go out of fashion?

Cavaleiro
Costa
Jota
Neves

Backed up by the likes of Boly, Douglas, Ruddy etc (and more to potentially come). With the manager & back room team from a Champions League club.

This is unbelievable.

Unbelievable, Jeff.

Cavaleiro
Costa
Jota
Neves

Backed up by the likes of Boly, Douglas, Ruddy etc (and more to potentially come). With the manager & back room team from a Champions League club.

This is unbelievable.
I predict a 14th place finish #slightimprovement....

I still think we're going to sign a big striker yet. You don't add all of these incredible ingredients without icing the cake.

I predict a 14th place finish #slightimprovement....

59 points.

Don't think I've been this excited being a wolves fan for years, I know Jeff said he wanted to give us fans some surprises but kin hell. Can't wait to see who he's got lined up for a striker

If we sign a big striker as well think I might have palpitations.

I know it will probably take a little while for it all to gel, but I cannot wait for the Boro game.

Feel more excited for a season start than I can remember.

A couple of months back I did not for one moment expect Wolves to make the signings they have. I was expecting more Thelwell mediocrity.

Welcome to Molineux.

Christ no wonder they binned Lambert. Fosun's ambition on a very different page to Steele, Hanley and Hugill.

This is just a crazy good transfer window..Thank you Fosun (and Mendes)

Back