• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Enso Gonzalez

He's very much a dribbler in the Mitoma/Messi style. He'll be our left wing option instead of pushing RAN forwards. Can play on the right too though so some scope for Neto and him to swifch.

He's very much a dribbler in the Mitoma/Messi style. He'll be our left wing option instead of pushing RAN forwards. Can play on the right too though so some scope for Neto and him to swifch.

I think he'll play on the right as a sub for Sarabia or Neto to start with.

Hwang, Sarabia and Neto can all play on the left.

Alan - if its any help its the second time Bobby Ball has sprung up on here today!

Alan - if its any help its the second time Bobby Ball has sprung up on here today!
¡No se nada!

I feel as a stranger in a strange land.

Alan will be confused as those are called suspenders in the US.

A new signing 😵

He looks quality too, the ball seems to stick to him in that highlights vid. Hope he can settle in quickly, he looks easily good enough for the first team already

He looks like the kind of player who would attract a load of fouls and free kicks for most PL teams (not for us obviously)

Welcome, Gonzalez. I expect him to fulfilled a similar role to Ciquinho did, although maybe a year less developed. Handy option on the bench getting a few late minutes as he settles in, then see how he goes next season. For his transfer fee it's a good gamble, especially when the bar at the moment is "be better than Hwang".

Going halfway round the world with little more than a suitcase and my guitar fried my head at fifty and I was going to an English speaking country. This must be a total mindfuck for an 18 year old but we have people in place to help him settle I am sure.
Ah, you've met the Queensland sun 🤣

Also braces. I know. We're confusing. Suspenders are something very different over here!
Yeah, somebody wearing pants and suspenders would mean something a bit different in the States! I think I prefer our version…

Anyway, back on thread before it gets any weirder…

I know absolutely nothing about this kid but I do love a South American signing. Must be my Football Manager nostalgia. Does anyone know if he’s actually any good?

Welcome, Gonzalez. I expect him to fulfilled a similar role to Ciquinho did, although maybe a year less developed. Handy option on the bench getting a few late minutes as he settles in, then see how he goes next season. For his transfer fee it's a good gamble, especially when the bar at the moment is "be better than Hwang".

Ah, you've met the Queensland sun 🤣
Think we will see him much sooner thsn you think

Back