• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Enso Gonzalez

Booom

Welcome indeed. A young prospect but excited to see what he can do

Welcome to Wolves young fella, hope it goes well for you and Wolves.

Welcome, welcome, welcome. You don't know how pleased we are to see you, lad. Looks like something of a pocket rocket in the mould of Jota or Podence (the good one), hopefully with less rolling around.

When I was 18 I was leaving home in Essex for Wolverhampton. That was enough of a culture shock. Imagine flying halfway round the world to do the same thing at that age. I hope we're looking after him! (I believe we're pretty good at caring for our youngsters, in fact, before anyone takes me too seriously.)

Seems like a pretty exciting signing. From what Hobbs says he’s a first team option but may need a little time to adjust first

Welcome, welcome, welcome. You don't know how pleased we are to see you, lad. Looks like something of a pocket rocket in the mould of Jota or Podence (the good one), hopefully with less rolling around.

When I was 18 I was leaving home in Essex for Wolverhampton. That was enough of a culture shock. Imagine flying halfway round the world to do the same thing at that age. I hope we're looking after him! (I believe we're pretty good at caring for our youngsters, in fact, before anyone takes me too seriously.)
Yeah, these behind the scenes videos really drill home how massive a move it is. He’s literally got on a plane and flown here with nothing other than a suitcase, straight in to the club to do the medical, meet hundreds of people, media stuff etc. It must be a mental thing to go through (new country, new language, new house etc etc), and that’s before you consider us, as fans, wanting some sort of instant impact etc.

Good luck to him. Makes me feel so old seeing fresh faced teens like that being signed! Wish you nothing but the best, Enso - and welcome.

Going halfway round the world with little more than a suitcase and my guitar fried my head at fifty and I was going to an English speaking country. This must be a total mindfuck for an 18 year old but we have people in place to help him settle I am sure.

Asda will need to start stocking mate - he definitely packed his matero for the journey :)

He doesn't look like someone you could push around and take the piss out of, 18 or not. I have got really excited about this one.

Back