• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Enso Gonzalez

Reminds me of another of Alan's liguistic confusions - FAG!
One of the wildest swings between “totally mundane” and “completely unacceptable” in American v British English innit

Never seen him play, barely watched any highlights but just got a good feeling about this kid.

Obviously not comparing talent-wise yet but just something about the south American street footballer vibes that I got when I watched Tevez or Suarez.

Never seen him play, barely watched any highlights but just got a good feeling about this kid.

Obviously not comparing talent-wise yet but just something about the south American street footballer vibes that I got when I watched Tevez or Suarez.
It’s always a good sign when he wants to get straight into it. At the very least it endears him to the fan base

It’s always a good sign when he wants to get straight into it. At the very least it endears him to the fan base

Definitely but the stuff in the write up on the wolves site. Bounces back up after contact and happy to do the defensive side that appeals to me, seems to just be in that mold of player. Obviously looks tidy enough from the clips we've seen aswell.

Did he actually say that or is that a translation?
Question: Can he speak any English, does anyone know?

We'll know more about him after 10-15 games, I reckon

Semedo translated for him.

Definitely but the stuff in the write up on the wolves site. Bounces back up after contact and happy to do the defensive side that appeals to me, seems to just be in that mold of player. Obviously looks tidy enough from the clips we've seen aswell.
Don’t bounce back up kid, stay down and draw the yellow innit

Back