• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

First Wolves Kit/Shirt Thread

Sniffer

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been done before but a post from Langers got me thinking....

Wolves

1711120705124.png

England

1711120794577.png

Wolves

1711121077849.jpeg

England
1711121110303.jpeg

My first Wolves shirt was the one with the 'tire' marks

First away shirt and it didn't survive one go through the washing machine. :(

1711121997432.png

Wolves:

tr:w-500,h-500,dpr-2,q-50,cm-pad_resize

England:

s-l1600.jpg

I always wanted the Manders shirt but never got one. And for some reason, I didn't have the England Italia 90 top either, which has always been my favourite.

How've I never seen this one before?? Banger.
Available as a retro...

shutupandtakemymoney.png

Edit: I can't believe how many "retro" shirts we sell through the OS, now that I see it. Cool!

shutupandtakemymoney.png

Edit: I can't believe how many "retro" shirts we sell through the OS, now that I see it. Cool!
Some are better than others.

I loved those 98 pair as originals, wouldn't touch the pale imitation retro (Puma obviously withheld full rights).

My 93 home is a belter (ignore my hair that needed cutting pre-holiday and I never got round to it):

Ca9bXHv.jpg

Think I've said it before but I'd love to see the city crest make a return in some capacity.

Think I've said it before but I'd love to see the city crest make a return in some capacity.
giphy.gif

Won't happen though. They massively value the current logo for instant worldwide recognition. Which I totally get, just lose the "6 year old with his first stationery set from WH Smith" vibe.

Back