• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

First Wolves Kit/Shirt Thread

Sniffer

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been done before but a post from Langers got me thinking....

Wolves

1711120705124.png

England

1711120794577.png

Wolves

1711121077849.jpeg

England
1711121110303.jpeg

First Wolves away top:

1962-658.jpg

My first Wolves shirt was the one with the 'tire' marks

First away shirt and it didn't survive one go through the washing machine. :(

1711121997432.png

Wolves:

tr:w-500,h-500,dpr-2,q-50,cm-pad_resize

England:

s-l1600.jpg

I always wanted the Manders shirt but never got one. And for some reason, I didn't have the England Italia 90 top either, which has always been my favourite.

How've I never seen this one before?? Banger.
Available as a retro...

shutupandtakemymoney.png

Edit: I can't believe how many "retro" shirts we sell through the OS, now that I see it. Cool!

shutupandtakemymoney.png

Edit: I can't believe how many "retro" shirts we sell through the OS, now that I see it. Cool!
Some are better than others.

I loved those 98 pair as originals, wouldn't touch the pale imitation retro (Puma obviously withheld full rights).

My 93 home is a belter (ignore my hair that needed cutting pre-holiday and I never got round to it):

Ca9bXHv.jpg

Think I've said it before but I'd love to see the city crest make a return in some capacity.

Think I've said it before but I'd love to see the city crest make a return in some capacity.
giphy.gif

Won't happen though. They massively value the current logo for instant worldwide recognition. Which I totally get, just lose the "6 year old with his first stationery set from WH Smith" vibe.

Back