• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Leo Bonatini

Langers

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
https://twitter.com/Wolves/status/892309273497260034

Excellent. Could be a useful bit of business - relatively low risk, decent scoring record, only young. Looking forward to seeing what he can do - he's bound to be a better option than Joe Mason, and I expect another striker to come in too.

Excellent news!

All positions that needed sorting this summer have been recruited for. Very positive window!

Know nothing about him and I hope he's a hit down here.

Now to get Diego Costa on loan till January...... :)

Good stuff. As has been said, low risk. If it doesn't work we just send him back. Don't understand some of the negativity I've seen around him.

I reckon we will be in for one more forward, Gallagher if we can convince Southampton maybe

He looks good.

And any man who can lift his head and put in effort IS better than Joe Mason right now so.

Great news. I'm off for a Brazilian to celebrate.

Is this our first ever Brazilian player? Silas was potentially originally Brazilian but played for Portugal or was he just Portuguese?

Do we expect him to go straight in on Saturday or does he start on the bench?

Is this our first ever Brazilian player? Silas was potentially originally Brazilian but played for Portugal or was he just Portuguese?
We had Gui Finkler and Adriano Basso but neither played a competitive game for us.

Silas was Portuguese.

Yep, but still think there will be a significant signing. In the Champ top scorer lists our lowest priced player is still Dicko at 66/1

Do we expect him to go straight in on Saturday or does he start on the bench?

I think if Dicko's injured he's in. Enobakhare - Bonatini - Jota front three is probably our strongest possible combination of players there with Cav banned, Costa injured, and Graham and Zyro not up to speed yet. Ronan's the only other feasible option there that I can think of, but Bright's looked more at home in this system and so made the case for his spot, imo. (I think Graham looks sharp enough to be a decent first choice for coming off the bench, ahead of Zyro, but it looks like until Ofosu-Ayeh is back Nuno wants to use him as backup to Doherty at RWB.)

Welcome Leo. I've got a good feeling about this one.

His Youtube video of goals for Estoril was good, the Al Hilal one was a joke between terrible defenders and keepers so lets see but at least he should be confident and should get service from the wide players.

Welcome Leo...

Welcome to Wolves Leo.

I hope you settle in and score some goals for us.

Welcome to Wolves Leo.

Oh oh oh its magic, you know. Jota, Neves, Leooooooooooooooooooooo

Back