• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Neto and Jordao

If we have spent the fee reported its not a win unless they work out to be useful surely? Am sure the money could be better used on targets to make an actual first team impact.

At the end of their time here we won't be out of pocket, whether they fail or not (just look at past deals with in the Mendes stable). I seriously wouldn't worry about this impacting on our main targets, it won't

I feel pretty confident that these transfers aren’t going to take anything away from any other business we’re doing.

20m euro is what several online sources (including lazio ones) reporting.

20 million

just as a comparison, we could have got konsa (one of the top english defensive prospects) for 12m

You’re good at this Wumming stuff I give you that sir

They both actually cost Lazio between 25-30m euro (counting suspiciously huge loan fees), neto played 3 games for braga, 4 for lazio, so a total of 7 games (including sub appearances) in his entire career, jordao has 3.

They're relatively complete unknowns. Give them a chance, I say.

Neto apparently turned down Barca & Man United to go to Lazio. It's not like we've just signed Bebe and Ola John, these guys clearly have some quality.

Back