• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Neto and Jordao

I am 90% there for calling Traore a shit transfer. Anyway Nuno likes a squad of 18, he has said this. We were at 17 and he was talking about an addition. Then we sign two who we are told are not necessary for the first team or the u23s. This doesn't seem like a Nuno plan.

ah! when i hear the word transfer, i just never ever think of Traore, but we are still getting loads of syrian boat people here every day, so maybe i am confused, i though he was a charity signing, could never HAVE BEEN FOR REAL! seriously no offence to the guy, but ffs sake that's a bollock seriously dropped.

Bit early in the day to be drunk posting.

I think this is one of those Inbetween transfers where they're not for U23's but not quite first team.

I still think we'll get 2 more but not until Wednesday next week.

Will be interesting to see where these two go and what happens with them then. It's not like the prem is less competitive than Siere A, I am still mostly uncomfortable with this signing/news and will be till we see any sort of involvement from them.

Will be interesting to see where these two go and what happens with them then. It's not like the prem is less competitive than Siere A, I am still mostly uncomfortable with this signing/news and will be till we see any sort of involvement from them.

Both have played top flight football in Portugal and Italy so no mugs. Im looking forward to them both being the next Vinagre.

Further update from the Lazio site on their fees:

https://thelaziali.com/2019/08/03/lazios-profit-in-the-neto-and-jordao-deal-to-wolves/

"The joint sale of Neto and Jordao will bring €27.5 million to the Lazio coffers: €18.3 for Neto; €9.2 for Jordao. The money will not be collected all together, there will be 4 instalments to be paid within two to three years."

Neto as much as Cutrone then....

576ee6cd7895f1a1366e8af4836d0956.gif

If Bears numbers are correct then Jorge makes his first enormous drink out of us. It's took him 3 years and has being playing the long game. Let's not pretend it's anything other than unpleasant though. The fact they constantly come as a pair adds to the dodginess

I'm not particularly complaining in the wider context but this deal in isolation is unpleasant

Walter White shouldn't have bothered with the laundrette.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's what we signed up for and it's serving us brilliantly. But if any of the people that are tricking themselves into thinking there's footballing merit in this could drop me a message please, I've got a cracking investment opportunity for you to get involved in

I'm not particularly complaining in the wider context but this deal in isolation is unpleasant

The fee is large and clearly dodgy but the players have decent pedigree. It isn't like we're getting Ali Dia x2.

But if any of the people that are tricking themselves into thinking there's footballing merit in this could drop me a message please, I've got a cracking investment opportunity for you to get involved in

this 100%

I love how the rest of you went "stop talking shit", "no way theyre 20m" to

ADMIN EDIT: Last warning Beano

Walter White shouldn't have bothered with the laundrette.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining, it's what we signed up for and it's serving us brilliantly. But if any of the people that are tricking themselves into thinking there's footballing merit in this could drop me a message please, I've got a cracking investment opportunity for you to get involved in

Are you saying the players are shite?

Final warning on the obvious accusations (looking at you Bulgarian Beano). Next use of the term gets a ban.

Carry on talking about dodgy deals

Are you saying the players are shite?

We'll find out pretty soon went we.

If we are sat here next summer asking what happened to Neto and his bestest mate, then yes.

Well its 20 million that we can afford for two players who have, at worst, real potential. We spent 18 m on Traore who still has to prove he can cross a road. Its a long season. These two may be some tidy understudies so they don't get slagged off by me yet.

We'll find out pretty soon went we.

If we are sat here next summer asking what happened to Neto and his bestest mate, then yes.

Exactly my point. None of us know if the players aren't good enough. Nuno may turn them into superstars for all we know.

Neto has 97 minutes of league football in three years as a professional, and is now on his second permanent transfer of over £15m. Jordao has even less football, but tbf only has career transfer fees of c£20m, which is peanuts for a player of his pedigree.

Thankfully the lads come as a pair which will I'm sure help them settle in, and I wish them the best of luck as they enjoy the next two years of their development before moving off again for another £20m or so of completely deserved and justifiable transfer fees

I’d prefer to watch them with my own eyes before I totally write them off tbf.

Costa and Cav both moved together twice didn’t they?

Back