• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Neto and Jordao

I reckon these two could be dark horses. Interesting

How many top flight minutes have these lads played between them? And they've got a cumulative, combined value of £50m? Fuck me, given the amount of businesses Fosun are involved in, surely there are easier and less obvious ways to keep the carousel moving.

Neto might have something to offer, certainly as a player to play in meaningless games or bench warm in the short term.

Jordão is nearly 21 though and done nothing of note, think he just comes as part of the package. Will have to see if he is any better than the youth players we already have for free.

Alex really knows his stuff. Sounds like Neto is the one to watch and Jordao came as part of the deal.
I watched both their videos and I liked Jordao as well. Very calm and composed, can pass but also keeps it simple and moving, whilst occasionally gets forward to link. Big unit too.

I'm guessing we've covered Lazio's costs. Talk of £20m is madness though. I'm not particularly comfortable, but it's part of a wider relationship we've done well out of thus far. If we have to do something like this every couple of years then I can hold my nose

How many top flight minutes have these lads played between them? And they've got a cumulative, combined value of £50m? Fuck me, given the amount of businesses Fosun are involved in, surely there are easier and less obvious ways to keep the carousel moving.
Lack of minutes is nothing to be worried about. Vinagre played zero minutes for Monaco and look how good he is.

Neto was/is a regular in the U20 side along with the likes of Vinagre, Dalot, Leao, Camacho, Gelson Fernandes.

f9e876252941fba153534adf68b6685c.jpg

Neto:

https://youtu.be/kr0BA1E6N74

Jordao:

https://youtu.be/NAFGEOkU4Rk

Based on those videos, I think Traore must've been a scam too then. Neto looks way better, and seems to be playing RW in a lot of those clips.

not sure what to think after reading this thread.... :icon_lol:

always exciting to get some youth potential, welcome to theclub

Well some of the Mendes' clubs had to bite the bullet. First these were rumoured to sign for Benfica, which fell through.

However, I do think it might turn out to be a better deal for Wolves than Benfica, as these add viable options for easier games to rotate the team and keep everyone fresh. Maybe one of them blows up and turns out to be useful from the bench.

Why not, we need squad depth..not much to lose :) Give them a chance

I'm guessing it's pronounced Neat-o not Nett-o?

Nett-o would be closer. Maybe "Nett-u", as the O should be dry, unlike the English pronunciation "oh".

Thanks. All we need to do is sign a Russian now and that's me speaking about wight languages...

Well...Lazio had credits to use...

We already paid our share on Vinícius this season (for the exact same value we had to pay for these 2).

Now Lazio has the money to get Dost, and Sporting can pay the favour of finding someone who will pay 70M for Bruno Fernandes. And the cycle of life continues.

Starting to think Jorge sold your Mum or something as you only appear when he may have done something dodgy...

I am slightly cyproed but very astonished! We don't do shit transfers at wolves, why is everyone shitting themselves, these two guys have come in on a Nuno plan, why are you panicking?

I am slightly cyproed but very astonished! We don't do shit transfers at wolves, why is everyone shitting themselves, these two guys have come in on a Nuno plan, why are you panicking?

I am 90% there for calling Traore a shit transfer. Anyway Nuno likes a squad of 18, he has said this. We were at 17 and he was talking about an addition. Then we sign two who we are told are not necessary for the first team or the u23s. This doesn't seem like a Nuno plan.

I am 90% there for calling Traore a shit transfer. Anyway Nuno likes a squad of 18, he has said this. We were at 17 and he was talking about an addition. Then we sign two who we are told are not necessary for the first team or the u23s. This doesn't seem like a Nuno plan.

I think this is one of those Inbetween transfers where they're not for U23's but not quite first team.

I still think we'll get 2 more but not until Wednesday next week.

Back