• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Roderick Miranda

Welcome to Wolves Roderick.

Needed to sort out the defence, hopefully he can be the first step towards that.

Its not the nationality you should be worried about. Its who shows up at contract signing with them.

Depends if you think Mendes is a good thing or a bad thing really doesn't it?

Welcome to him, know nothing at all about him but hopefully will be the CB/leader we've needed for...........well a long time.
I think we'll utilize him, Bennet, Hause and Batth, maybe if he's a steadying influence, he'll bring more out of Hause and Batth

Keen to see how this one works out. Hopefully he'll form a good partnership with Hause. Silvio and Iorfa either side and I'd be happy with that.

Keen to see how this one works out. Hopefully he'll form a good partnership with Hause. Silvio and Iorfa either side and I'd be happy with that.

Same, although we are still terribly light in the full back area. If we have Silvio who can play both, Iorfa back to his best and a new LB I'd be happy I suppose. Bit concerned with Iorfa mind you, hopefully the call up for the u21s Euros does him good

YouTube "Golo Kelvin". Just dont post it here. Still cant watch that crap.

Wasn't even his fault, really. Maybe could have got closer but it was an exceptional finish from Kelvin. Questions about the keeper's starting position as well.

Same, although we are still terribly light in the full back area. If we have Silvio who can play both, Iorfa back to his best and a new LB I'd be happy I suppose. Bit concerned with Iorfa mind you, hopefully the call up for the u21s Euros does him good

Didn't Iorfa and Lambert have a row the week after Liverpool?

I think the U21 cry offs have done him the world of good. He wouldn't have gone without that. He won't play, but hopefully it gives him a taste of what he is throwing away.

Depends if you think Mendes is a good thing or a bad thing really doesn't it?

Well its my experience that tells me what to think. We are about to pay 10M for Atletic third gk. And another 15M for a Braga player we had on loan and sub-loaned inJanuary to Standard. He didnt get match time anywhere. Im so sick of Mendes...

Iorfa just wasn't right last season, God knows why, but hopefully with a decent pre-season he'll be back to 2015/16 form. I'd prefer a new LB as well, I really don't mind Silvio playing there but we need a knew one to rule out even the faintest idea of having fucking Doherty playing there at some point. If Miranda hits it off though I could see him and Hause becoming a pretty solid pairing.

Well its my experience that tells me what to think. We are about to pay 10M for Atletic third gk. And another 15M for a Braga player we had on loan and sub-loaned inJanuary to Standard. He didnt get match time anywhere. Im so sick of Mendes...

Yeah, winning the league four years in a row must really be awful...

Hmmmm

For each of those deals we (well FOSUN) receive 5 per cent of Mendes fee so thanks

True. Doherty, Coady, Batth etc, maybe even Dave (unlikely) should all be worried, really. I'm just not sure who will take them off our hands, unless we give them away - which we may well do I suppose.

Yeah, winning the league four years in a row must really be awful...

Winning for us is normal. We are the best club in the country and a world giant. We are (or were) also a club with strong ethic values. What Mendes and the chairman are doing is criminal to the club. One of the biggest debts in Europe. Sales champions every year. Kids with 18-20 years old pushed out of the club way too soon and damaging their careers (see Renato and Guedes as recent examples).

Welcome to the pioneers of European football. Wear that old gold and black with pride and learn about the history of this great old club. A club that has so many greats who now look down on us from heaven.
You really have joined a special and unique club.

WELCOME TO WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS FOOTBALL CLUB.

Back