• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Welcome to Wolves Roderick Miranda

Welcome Roderick :)

His English appears to be good, so the captaincy rumour is a possibility

Sure I had him in 2012 on FIFA so it took him 5 years to make fantasy reality. Welcome. Hope you do well.

Sure I had him in 2012 on FIFA so it took him 5 years to make fantasy reality. Welcome. Hope you do well.
Had massive potential in that game as well.

Who is the keeper ?

You mean Danilo ?

What evedence do u have ?

Danilo has great strength , skill and potential

Gk is André Moreira.

If you want i can make you a little summary of Danilo career so far. Since 2013 when he was bought by Gestifute. Its the brazillian Danilo. Not the portuguese, former Benfica and now in Porto and national team.

Gk is André Moreira.

If you want i can make you a little summary of Danilo career so far. Since 2013 when he was bought by Gestifute. Its the brazillian Danilo. Not the portuguese, former Benfica and now in Porto and national team.

Danilo's 21 years old. Hardly fair to write him off.

Welcome aboard, Roderick. I hope you can be a part of a successful side that helps Wolves get back to the Premier League sooner, rather than later.

For what it's worth, I don't get people who are up in arms about this signing (and from what I've seen on various social media, there are plenty).

I wonder if Huddersfield fans thought the same when they signed Michael Hefele from the 2nd tier of German football last summer? Similar track record for him of being generally reliable but not outstanding - he then formed part of a backline (playing in 40+ games in his first season) that ultimately got promoted to the Premier League.

These signings can go either way, but I have a good feeling about this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7RJgZ3Sm54

Not sure we've had too many centre halves who can do that. Gabor Gyepes tried.

I'm no big fan of Bennett but he and Roderick should be a significant upgrade on Stearman and Williamson.
What a goal!! now im trying to imagine Batth attempting to the do the same, it would never happen. I hope that its Hause and Miranda with Bennett as backup as you say a definite improvement.

Quote from a Sporting Lisbon fan on FF

He's tall and commanding, good player I think he'll do well for you. He worked with NES when he was at Rio Ave I believe

Sounds like a good signing - good luck, Rodders.

#notmyrodrick

images

Jan Hagen‏ @PortuBall
Wolves(/Jorge Mendes) have done well to convince Roderick Miranda to play Championship football. Could easily have played at a higher level.
Jan Hagen‏ @PortuBall
Roderick was superb for Rio Ave last season. His strength, on & off the ground, and competitive style will suit English football well.

Jan Hagen‏ @PortuBall
Wolves(/Jorge Mendes) have done well to convince Roderick Miranda to play Championship football. Could easily have played at a higher level.
Jan Hagen‏ @PortuBall
Roderick was superb for Rio Ave last season. His strength, on & off the ground, and competitive style will suit English football well.

Yeah but Corbyn...Oops, sorry I meant Mendes

He sounds ideal. He's big, strong & physical - exactly what you need to be in the Championship, but he can play with the ball on the ground too. He sounds a vast improvement on what we have & I can't wait to see him play.

We just need some improvements elsewhere now.

WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE, WE WANT MORE!!! :)

He might only play for 2/3rds of the season.
Reading up on him, seems like a little impetuous and a genuine collector of yellow cards.

Back