• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Brom (A, FAC) 28/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

GO "Rayan returned and his levels were low after the disappointment with Algeria. Felt it was better to let him re-adjust rather than dropping him straight back in"
Going to take him about a week to rehydrate looking at the conditions.

GO "Rayan returned and his levels were low after the disappointment with Algeria. Felt it was better to let him re-adjust rather than dropping him straight back in"
Yep, get prepared for the Devil incarnate.

Really nervous about this.
If the game was played on Paper it would be easy Wolves win, trouble it's 11 V 11 on Grass.

RAN has to play
Full strength no weaknesses, not against these.

Gary knows about this game and how important it is.

Don't do this very often but if you know any Wolves in or around the Costa Del Sol

Free shot every Wolves Goal
Free pint at half time if Wolves are winning
Free pint at Full time if we win.

It's going to be a tough game

Sa

Killman. Dawson. Toti

Semedo RAN

Doyle Lemina
Neto Cunha Sarabia

Whilst it's good news about RAN (sorry Alan) I'd be surprised if he is in the squad for Sunday?

Yes, I can see the debate on the starting 11, but not the squad when we have Griffiths on the bench who has as much chance of coming on as me.

Whilst it's good news about RAN (sorry Alan) I'd be surprised if he is in the squad for Sunday?
No difference to him being away on an international break, returning 2 or 3 days before a League game and being in the XI

If RAN is back in training by Friday (would expect him to be travelling home today) he has to be in the squad.

If I was GON I'd be telling him that the best way to get over the disappointment would be helping us get through to the next round of the Cup at the home of our biggest rivals. Obviously his fitness levels etc will need assessing but I can't see why he shouldn't come back and be involved.

He'll play. His workload and recovery periods won't have been much different to the rest of the lads, and given the alternative is Matt Doherty it's a no brainer

No time zone difference so jet lag is no issue, no worse than him returning to the weekend side after an international break.

It can’t be much more than a six hour flight. The entire squad played shortly after a 6.45 flight from Dubai

Did he play all 3 games?

GON said after the Brighton game that they'd only be doing light training this week anyway, so no reason for RAN not to slot back into that on Friday relatively easily.

All depends how much prep he misses for the game and whether GON thinks he can catch up in 2 or 3 days training.

Back