• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 17/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bentley wasn't getting anywhere close to that free kick.

That’s generally applicable to most keepers when the ball is hit several feet outside the frame

Good recovery from Kilman there.

How on earth is Cunha still on the pitch? Mental there haven't been any attacking changes.

We’ve been alright only in a ‘pretty shit’ way. We’re literally not getting points for a decent 15 minutes once we’re two down against a team doing rock all. This is poor and it’s a trend now.
Our overall play has been decent; patient and controlled. The worry is that we're still horrendously hesitant to exploit space when our movement creates it. Perhaps because they know that anything hit at Bentley will go in.

We're not far off being a good attacking side but that last step is a massive one and it doesn't seem to be getting better even by small degrees.

All these 3 to 5 foot passes going absolutely nowhere...someone needs to teach these fuckers where the goal is...

Best parts of the match have been (i) the chicken balti pie I had around 35 mins and (ii) the second one I had at half time.

Our overall play has been decent; patient and controlled. The worry is that we're still horrendously hesitant to exploit space when our movement creates it. Perhaps because they know that anything hit at Bentley will go in.
Fine going forward. It's defensively we've been awful. All their goals have been very basic.

We're not far off being a good attacking side but that last step is a massive one and it doesn't seem to be getting better even by small degrees.
Our passing from midfield into the front three has been diabolical.

West Ham won't get many easier games than this. They've looked dangerous every time they've come at us, and we've looked so fragile at the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back