• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) 17/12: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Toti has to come off, preferably for RAN if he's got 45 minutes in the tank.

Need to be far more purposeful with the ball, West Ham are just sitting off and Wolves aren't forcing the issue so I'd want to try and get Doyle in I think but not sure who for. None of Hwang, Cunha, Sarabia or Bellegarde could have any complaints if they don't come back out but none of them really help me bring Doyle on. Perhaps ditch Sarabia has he doesn't look like he can compete with West Ham physically, try 433 for a bit with Hwang and Bellegarde either side of Cunha.

Wouldn't be leaving it too long for that to bear any fruit before I'd be thinking about bringing a centre forward on but we'll see who's doing what before we make that change.

We shouldn't be this easy to play against. Incredibly weak defending for both goals and some of our passing has been really poor.

Can't see us getting back into this

I missed that first half against Liverpool when I think he got rave reviews, so Bellegarde just looks like a poor footballer to me. Shoddy all round but just waited to get beat for the first goal.
Agreed. Such a puff powder challenge for the header. If you go in for that you'd better win it otherwise stand back and defend the space.

Toti has been shit since he dyed his hair. That's what it is....

We've had a number of blocked shots, which is frustrating.

We've been so poor defensively though, and Bentley is just awful, not only rooted to his line, can't save shots practically down the middle.

Yeah Bentley just isn’t an option. We have lots of players who you’d happily “upgrade” on though all over the pitch

Be good to see a spirited performance this half. Been a few games now since anything promising.

No subs does seem odd. We’ve clearly got better options at LB.

Yeah Bentley just isn’t an option. We have lots of players who you’d happily “upgrade” on though all over the pitch
We didn't strengthen the first 11 at all in the Summer, just added some depth -4th choice CH, 4th choice CM, a developmental winger who can't get a sniff of the squad, 3rd choice keeper, a reserve RB and whatever Bellegarde is.

Lemina needs to remember he's actually a midfielder when they've got the ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back