• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) - 27/02/22 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Podence on at half time if Bruno is smart. Neto on at 65 mins.

Trincao has gone some there to put in one of the most gutless first half performances I’ve ever seen from a footballer in a Wolves shirt.

He can do one, now.

Neto or Podence on for him immediately.
Pod in behind Fabio and Hwang then Neto on the hour at latest for Hwang.

Neves back to his old ways, playing as a centre back. Dendonker pointless except when he gives the ball away in dangerous positions. Even Max is suffering! All in all, cack. Thankfully they have nil too!

Trincao has been wet yes, but he's barely ever been given the ball in their half.

Podence, Moutinho, and Neto all on asap.

Some backsides want kicking there. I think I`d start with Bruno picking that front three.

Neves back to his old ways, playing as a centre back. Dendonker pointless except when he gives the ball away in dangerous positions. Even Max is suffering! All in all, cack. Thankfully they have nil too!
Neves has to do this because Donk drifts forwards leaving him isolated covering two midfielders.

That was a horrible first half performance. Trincao is a waste of a shirt, bottled at least two tackles and lost the ball pretty much any time it has come near him.

Soucek and Rice are finding it way too easy to dominate the midfield and shut down Neves.

Forgot my binoculars for this good awful top tier as well. It’s like watching 2D football manager.

That was absolute crap. Make changes. Read the riot act. Be grateful we aren't already out of the game.

We're not gonna get relegated and we always said once that was the case, let's start to play football. We need to take the shackles off, which means, take Coady, Donk and Trincao off. Switch to a back four, bring Moutinho, Cundle and Podence on and play football!

Fucking terrible. Tactical regression to longball shit. Horseshoe of doom back. Neves sitting on Coady's toes and the front three playing as individuals.

Bruno can fuck off with these tactics and go back to January's style where we were much further forward, stopped playing ourselves into corners, had midfielders in midfield and a striker up front.

Since we've got our strongest team back we've played out worst tactics. Just bizarre.

Podence has to come on.

Called it after 5 minutes but this front three aren’t scoring if they play all month.

Change the whole front three. Podence, Raul, Neto.

It means leaving Dendoncker on though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back