• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (A) - 27/02/22 Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK OFF TRINCAO.

Literally didn’t even bother going for that header.

Absolute coward.

No changes, must be happy with what he sees then. Oh dear.

Trincao just gives the vibe that he wants to be anywhere else.

We are so slooooooooow. We either try to go too fast or slow as molasses.

With Cresswell and Dawson both on WHU left I'd be looking to get Neto on but on the right, push Hoever on for overlaps and look to create space between Cress/Dawson by keeping Neto inside.

Just not quick enough and lack ideas. Also players aren't getting in to the right positions especially on counters. Podence makes plays so well. Need confidence

I think it's just a case of committing more bodies forwards through the middle. Bruno has made it clear we aren't going to put crosses in, the only way if getting the ball through the middle is players closer together.

Definitely seems like that's the plan so far this half. More bodies forwards.

Feel sorry for Hoever. Keeps receiving the ball but has no one within a mile of him so has to turn and play it back literally every single time.

Trincao just gives the vibe that he wants to be anywhere else.
To be honest I'd hate to play as a forward in this style, you barely ever get the ball and when you do your on your own with little support as no one wants to actually make any runs ahead of the ball.

Nice kick out from Sa just then to Hwang and 10 seconds later it’s back with Coady

Better from Trincao but still just a half chance.

Getting a foothold now.

Is this game being played behind closed doors? It's like a fucking library.

Podence coming on, thank God.

Imagine if we’d started with our best 11. West Ham are nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back