• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (H) 6/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He has no business at all being at a PL club, especially playing on the left hand side, in doing so we're marginalising a young player we handed a 5 year deal to this very season, what do you expect.

I didn't want him in the team 10 years ago, having him there now is utterly perverse. It's not even as if he gives it all for the cause like an Edwards or a Price who we outgrew, he's an idle prick.
I know you say it every day. 💤

It’s like Groundhog Day, paying good money to watch that lazy fucker get forward, give the ball away, and then wander back.

Considering we regularly play someone who has no business being at the club due to his substandard attitude and ability, don't see why we can't criticise his selection. It's a pretty grim lineup, if it really is Lemina and Doherty behind Sarabia that is poor.

Boy, do we need our injured players to heal!

Considering we regularly play someone who has no business being at the club due to his substandard attitude and ability, don't see why we can't criticise his selection. It's a pretty grim lineup, if it really is Lemina and Doherty behind Sarabia that is poor.
I'm amazed that anyone is surprised he is playing today!

There were far worse performances than his on Tuesday.

Sarabia has given the ball away three times so far. We’re 5 minutes in.

Not very good at a first time cross either, apparently

Top quality cross from Sarabia there.

He needs to pick his game up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back