• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham (H) 6/4: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deserved lead at half time against a terrible West Ham. As bad as we were at their place, they have been equally bad at Mol. Only disappointment is that we haven't really gone for their throat and scored more. Can't see them playing so badly second half so we need to step it up.

Ait-Nouri - absolutely fantastic. A joy to watch.

Excellent first half that, they can't be as awful in the second half but we've been far better than I could have anticipated with the players on the pitch.

We've been in complete control, so hopefully won't regret only scoring 1 goal. There were periods in that half where West Ham didn't touch the ball for 3 or 4 minutes! I thought Sarabia started poorly then grew into the game with some neat passes and took an unstoppable penalty. RAN was superb. Such quality close control and running with the ball.

Don`t think we`ll see the same West Ham second half. Cannot knock the spirit of our team, we`ve been excellent. Hope we don`t give away any silly free kicks to give their set piece taker a sniff.

11 shots, 6 on target, 65% possession.

West Ham 2 shots, zero on target.

Should be more than 1 up really. Hope it doesn't bite us in the arse.

We need to pay off angers for their 50% of ran profit
I thought I'd read we already did it but apparently not. Would cost us about £9.5m.

Which we all know, we can't do without getting a points deduction.... 😏

Definitely worth doing in the summer, even if it stops us signing an extra player.

Here come the West Ham changes... Antonio ...always good for a goal against us. We need to score early this half.

Here come the West Ham changes... Antonio ...always good for a goal against us. We need to score early this half.
Just got to try and keep playing the way we have.

Poor start to the second half. We look a yard off the pace in mind and action...

Could be a real bonus to us if Bowen is fucked, not just for today but the rest of the reason.

This is bullshit Wolves.... fucking step it up... started this half how we finished the last.

I think we need to ride this out until we can get Cunha on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back