• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

West Ham United (H) 14/1: Build-Up & Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on now, Nunes.

Semedo 100% fucks that clearance under Lage.

Movement on the edge of the box isn't sharp enough which means when we play the ball it's too tight and there's not space. Moutinho off Raul on and stretch them

Not a lot to get excited about. We've controlled the game without really looking like scoring, but every time they attack I feel edgy about our defending even though we've mostly defended okay.

We just don’t look threatening with that front three.

Hwang and Podence are tidy enough but they don’t scare opposition because they have virtually zero goal threat.

I would absolutely love Danny Ings here.

We've looked really good in spells here, over all far better than West Ham, be really disappointed if we don't come away with the points here

Abit meh.

Pretty play but no cutting edge of clear cut chances for us. I’d look to get Raul on.

Good covering by semedo at the end there tbf. No reason why we can’t go on and win this

Yep I think Raul would’ve been on the end of Cunha’s cross or at least much closer than Hwang was

Movement on the edge of the box isn't sharp enough which means when we play the ball it's too tight and there's not space. Moutinho off Raul on and stretch them
I'd say Hwang off personally. Moutinho been probably our best player.

Were playing against a ten man defence here, I do like this new Semedo though

I'd say Hwang off personally. Moutinho been probably our best player.
Hwang started off alright but has become less and less involved in the game to the point I almost forgot he was on the pitch.

Is it Dave Edwards on co-commentary? I think he's been pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back