• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What are you currently listening to....

Joshua Gone Barbados.
I made a playlist of this song, just this one, but it carries Martin Simpson, Tom Rush, Eric Von Schmidt, Howard Bursen, Douglas Clegg, Bob Dylan and Johnny Cash.
I researched the background to the song, very sad. Listen to that too. Brilliant guitar and 12 string and slide. Love it.

So what are peoples music genre on TWF. Mine is the Indie scene from late 80s early 90s. Mostly the Madchester era.
I mainly listen to most of the same bands/albums I did when I was a teenager so 90s rock & indie. I'm a bit lost with current music so rarely get into any new bands! Having said that, my music taste has probably got a bit folkier (or boring as my wife would call it) as I've gotten older.

I mainly listen to most of the same bands/albums I did when I was a teenager so 90s rock & indie. I'm a bit lost with current music so rarely get into any new bands! Having said that, my music taste has probably got a bit folkier (or boring as my wife would call it) as I've gotten older.
Im also stuck in that era, music in the last 20 years is really really wank.

So what are peoples music genre on TWF. Mine is the Indie scene from late 80s early 90s. Mostly the Madchester era.
I don't have one single genre tbh. Music is very mood related and music choices can and will also be affected by the seasons, time of year, time of day etc.
When I was at school, and trying to find an identity, then I only liked one type of music. Thankfully, I was able to broaden my horizons and become a more rounded person.

A lot of people do and will stick with music that covers their experiences from around age 15-22, because these tend to be defining moments in their lives, or shaping their personality. That's why they stick to them.

I don't have one single genre tbh. Music is very mood related and music choices can and will also be affected by the seasons, time of year, time of day etc.
When I was at school, and trying to find an identity, then I only liked one type of music. Thankfully, I was able to broaden my horizons and become a more rounded person.

A lot of people do and will stick with music that covers their experiences from around age 15-22, because these tend to be defining moments in their lives, or shaping their personality. That's why they stick to them.
Similar to my views
My tastes are quite varied within a period of about 30 years.
Classic rock,
Punk,
Prog,
90s britpop and rock, pop/punk.
Love a bit of folk these days too.
Just can't find anything new in the last 20 years that really appeals.....I'm turning into me dad🙁

Similar to T-Dan but basically stuck in 2003 ish rock/metal/emo/punkpop phase. Throw in older proper rock music and a bit of indie. I have more recently discovered how good 80s mainstream music is though, makes me feel old but I love it.

My most listened genres have to be anything that ends in -core, hip-hop, and hyperpop. Hyperpop especially is really clicking with me lately.

My most listened genres have to be anything that ends in -core, hip-hop, and hyperpop. Hyperpop especially is really clicking with me lately.
I've just googled this and, well, erm...

I guess whatever floats your boat Al.

Likewise. Tbf, I can see my 9yo granddaughter being all over this.
Uh, you wouldn’t want a kid listening to most peak hyperpop tbf. Not at 9 anyway.

Last edited:
Back