• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What is it with Beards?

Best not tell your office you're using beard oil...

The advent calendar?

Today it was 'Black Rum'.

I used yesterday's beard oil this morning though so I currently smell of coffee.

I find this rather weird. Why would you want to go round with your beard smelling of rum, or coffee come to think of it? Won't people think you've just been dribbling?

I find this rather weird. Why would you want to go round with your beard smelling of rum, or coffee come to think of it? Won't people think you've just been dribbling?

1. It's not that strong and wears off after a while.
2. Nobody gets up close and sniffs my beard!

I use beard oil every day anyway so it just makes my morning beard routine a bit more interesting. Plus, it's a bit of Christmas fun to see what I get in the calendar each morning. I like it anyway!

1. It's not that strong and wears off after a while.
2. Nobody gets up close and sniffs my beard!

I use beard oil every day anyway so it just makes my morning beard routine a bit more interesting. Plus, it's a bit of Christmas fun to see what I get in the calendar each morning. I like it anyway!

Agree on the bit of it being Christmas fun and if I had a beard I'd probably enjoy seeing what I got in me calendar each morning too. I think im a bit jealous actually,as all I've got is an Advent calendar with shit chocolate.

Sniffing beards, made me :icon_lol:

Tomorrow I'm taking a guess at Black & Tan!

Today I'm wearing 'Essence of Nocturnal Saliva - Dribbles of the Night'

Back