• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What is it with Beards?

The rep from the company we hire our trucks from has just turned up and given me major beard envy. I need to up my beard game!

Mine is looking magnificent at the moment - not too long but thick enough to look resplendent. No grey hairs in it either which is a bit random - there is normally.

I was working in Birmingham Library a few weeks ago for the day and a random member of staff - also bearded - said 'good beard'. It's the small things in life.

Finally happy with my beard now too. Took me ages to get a cheek line I was happy with :)

I was working in Birmingham Library a few weeks ago for the day and a random member of staff - also bearded - said 'good beard'. It's the small things in life.

I do like the little look of acknowledgement you get from other people with beards. It's like a satisfying nod of approval.

Pah I am 44 and still can't grow anything on the sides which is visible from more than a foot away so have to make do with a Beppe style goatee

Might have another go at growing out the beard. I got annoyed with it last time - it grows kinda sideways across my face and curls it at the edges, and it needed far too much trimming and shaping to make it look decent. That's not the point of a beard for me - it's all about the lazy-chic IMO!

I'm happy to say that Mr Penguin has discovered ' Harry's ' razors and their products and he's been smooth ever since. :)

Apparently this is the festive look this year...

CUuXN7dXIAA4Vxl.png

As I was taking my kids into Asda Tipton on the weekend some bloke shouted "Bloody hell mate, where's your turban!". I can only presume this was aimed at me and my beard. Classy.

Asda & Tipton are your problems there.

Ugh. That deserves having a toddler hanging off them and pulling all their hair out.

Really, do these pics not make all you beardies want to head straight for the Gillette Mach 3?

As I don't have any desire to decorate my beard, then of course not!!

My beard is better than all of those anyway.

Best hope she doesn't see this one either

She'd LOVE it if I did that!!! However, Christmas decorations will be nowhere near my face. It would be quite amusing to walk round the factory at work like that on Christmas Eve though. I wonder how many seconds it would take before someone called me a cock?

She'd LOVE it if I did that!!! However, Christmas decorations will be nowhere near my face. It would be quite amusing to walk round the factory at work like that on Christmas Eve though. I wonder how many seconds it would take before someone called me a cock?

Devices haven't yet been invented that can measure time to such tiny fractions of a second. :)

If I saw you, 0.003 seconds.

Back