• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What is it with Beards?

One for PPB:

sometimes-keeps-hipster-going-beard-funny-ecard-Iun.png

One for the rest of us:

lazy-exercise-double-chin-funny-ecard-Txv.png

One for PPB:

sometimes-keeps-hipster-going-beard-funny-ecard-Iun.png

One for the rest of us:

lazy-exercise-double-chin-funny-ecard-Txv.png

Hahaha, you remembered PPB no likes beard. Actually its not so much the actual beard but the feel of them. They hurt, they leave sore spots, they bring me out in a rash, a red sore burning rash. Which is not nice :(

After a week off work, I think Mr Penguins forgot where his razor is.Try the glass cupboard to your right.

Looks bloody vile, snogging hurts, and it makes you look like a tramp.

Think he's forgot we only do smooth in this house.

Funny this has been bumped - I was about to break the news that I was shaving my beard off after about 6 months growth. It's not quite grown as I wasnt it to. It's really bushy on one side and straight on the other and seems to curl inwards instead of growing down.

Sad times.

It's really bushy on one side and straight on the other and seems to curl inwards instead of growing down.

Sad times.

I think shaving it off is a wise move then :)

Funny this has been bumped - I was about to break the news that I was shaving my beard off after about 6 months growth. It's not quite grown as I wasnt it to. It's really bushy on one side and straight on the other and seems to curl inwards instead of growing down.

Sad times.

Shaving off 6 months growth is sad times indeed. Got a pic of it before it goes?

I've had mine for over a year now. I can't grow it as long as I want as it is too curly and doesn't grow how I'd like it to but I'm keeping it as a curly (and ginger) beard is better than no beard!

After a week off work, I think Mr Penguins forgot where his razor is.Try the glass cupboard to your right.

Looks bloody vile, snogging hurts, and it makes you look like a tramp.

Think he's forgot we only do smooth in this house.

If he wants more than a bacon sarnie in the morning then it's coming off tonight.

I'll have a bacon sarnie sooze, I shaved mine off this morning.
My lady is offering to shave my nethers for me.....like yes i'm letting her anywhere near my tackle with a razor in her hand!

I did it myself when i went for the vasectomy, and it took well over an hour, didn't know i could hold my breath for that long.

anyway who wants to look like a christmas turkey.

Went down to a goatee beard a few months back - don't know why I bothered as it took 2 weeks for anyone to notice & I now have the issue of shaving the rest of the face every day (well realistically when I can be bothered or am going to be in polite company).

Might as well allow the rest to return.

Shaving off 6 months growth is sad times indeed. Got a pic of it before it goes?

I've had mine for over a year now. I can't grow it as long as I want as it is too curly and doesn't grow how I'd like it to but I'm keeping it as a curly (and ginger) beard is better than no beard!

Not done it yet. Can't bring myself to!

boE981a4M13hp4Qh0Gbi3icLjCFyRVyuyJ_EdrGtmogy8sK2KuuGkdIHB6aLQayKOqGKUiUn0N21RjIvI0twHw=w1342-h513-rw

QuQYUhweRPIl9Qy2oAK2VU66EHjWdFcyiVQMVKla311eLpvJ7pcyxKqOd5HzG-pMIwIlQ35PvpDvskQwQJOenQ=w1342-h513-rw

b9-lBJ56ZCexs23JNSrZ5G9hJJ2HUXMKCegjXivzt8Y=w359-h633-no

Leave yourself the tasche and beard connected. Shave the rest.

Back