• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What is it with Beards?

Yep. Press the little square/picture symbol and choose the pic from your phone's gallery. It even auto adds the IMG tags for you.

And another thing about beards, why do they always grow with a hint of a ginger tinge ?

TDan you are looking rather proud of the growth in that photo, and why not, it rathers suits you .

Here's mine. Just being given an inspection by Bea. She gave it a beard rating of 7/10.

10014906_10154128888755647_3106871180602458852_n.jpg

Mine comes with more than a tinge. It's so red it comes with its own pirate nickname. Hence being clean shaven.

So why do most beards grow red, ginger or grey when actual head hair is still dark ? Does it also mean that most dark haired men also have reddy gingery grey pubes too ?

Maybe that's a question for another day .

So why do most beards grow red, ginger or grey when actual head hair is still dark ? Does it also mean that most dark haired men also have reddy gingery grey pubes too ?

Maybe that's a question for another day .

No sign of red elsewhere, I'm happy to say. But my mum, sister and two brothers are gingers so I guess it's in my genes.

And another thing about beards, why do they always grow with a hint of a ginger tinge ?

TDan you are looking rather proud of the growth in that photo, and why not, it rathers suits you .

Haha I wouldn't say I'm proud of it. It's more a case of the fact that whenever I pose for a photo I usually look like I want to murder somebody so I was trying to look a bit happier!

My hair is light brown so unfortunately it does have a bit of a ginger tinge in a certain light, thankfully it looks more brown than ginger though! I've told my wife to tell me if it starts looking ginger and I'll shave it off.

As my beard is starting to get a bit wild, I think I need to tame it with a beard trimmer...can any of you beard masters recommend one?

As my beard is starting to get a bit wild, I think I need to tame it with a beard trimmer...can any of you beard masters recommend one?

Have used a Phillips for the last few years.

Not too expensive, but solid & worked well. Number of attachments & a good number of levels you can cut to, so good for experimentation.

I've got a Remmington. Does the job with no fuss. Needs charging quite often though.

Agree with the above quote as my Phillips needs charging up each time I want to use it (though it is 6 or 7 yrs old now)

Frog 1 bought me a BaByLiss for men, absolutely brilliant and never seems to need charging. 3 diff attachments.

I've got a Remmington. Does the job with no fuss. Needs charging quite often though.

I've got a Philishave and have had it for about 10 years. I use it every 3rd day to get my beard back down to a short stubble, (Only shave properly if going to work or going to an event of some significance) Charge it up about once a month. Perfect. do my ears and nostrils too.

Back