• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

What is it with Beards?

I can grow a beard in seconds much like Homer Simpson..my wife doesnt like it when all facial hair is off because I look like a teenager then (well almost, im 39 now)..so I dont have to shave much these days..I use a trimmer and a shaver to make different looks..:)

5321b5078836b.jpg

BUT!! so i'm told, there's no better way to tickle the little man in a boat. over to you sooze, ha ha ha

BUT!! so i'm told, there's no better way to tickle the little man in a boat. over to you sooze, ha ha ha

Well that depends on how well the beard is looked after and conditioned, otherwise we end up with a little man in the boat nursing a very sore head.

ha ha i have a trimmer, and i use it regularly as well as conditioner ha ha ha

I have it on good authority from the greek lady who came to visit for easter (the first greek lady i ever met without a bard of her own) and she says, if she could get her feet slightly further back behind her head, she'd grow a goatee herself ha ha ha

I have it on good authority from the greek lady who came to visit for easter (the first greek lady i ever met without a bard of her own) and she says, if she could get her feet slightly further back behind her head, she'd grow a goatee herself ha ha ha

Its not just about the tickle though is it. For that we can just go and buy a hands free thrusting rampant rabbit for that ! A bargain at $29.99 , plus it doesnt light up a fag straight afterwards !

12 days without a shave and I have now joined the ranks of the bearded. No particular reason for growing one apart from the fact that I've never grown one before and it amuses me that I have a beard!

What makes one suddenly decide to grow something that makes ya face look like a fanny ?

12 days without a shave and I have now joined the ranks of the bearded. No particular reason for growing one apart from the fact that I've never grown one before and it amuses me that I have a beard!

Pics.....

Was rocking a neck beard for a while, but i'm back to regular stubble now.

What makes one suddenly decide to grow something that makes ya face look like a fanny ?

Having a round, relatively shapeless and relatively featureless face PPB. Apart from my devastingly blue eyes, I don't have much going for me, so a beard adds a bit of different something or other to it. A bit of texture, rough with the smooth, a little different shape, not having to shave and.... somewhere to keep spilt egg yoke and stuff like that.... that's about it really.

Mine's not long at all and I've taken it off my cheeks now too, and it's grey along with my short hair. Makes me feel better, not that I really care that much either...

Mine was originally grown as a protest over 40 yrs ago (though I had/have a fairly non descript face otherwise & the hair gives it character)

Now a part of me & just wouldn't feel or look right if it went.

Get off with ya, bet you've both got cheeky little faces underneath that hair :)

I can't stand the thought of having facial hair. I think it makes my face look dirty.

If you have Tapatalk it uploads pics for you.

Back