• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Who will win the cup?

FrankMunro-371

Reaction score
As it stands so far, the only premier division teams through to the fifth round of the FA Cup are Crystal Palace, West Brom and Leicester City. So after todays cup shocks who will win the cup?

Arsenal have a winnable one tomorrow - get through that and Wenger may finally win a trophy after many years

Arsenal have a winnable one tomorrow - get through that and Wenger may finally win a trophy after many years

True, but Chelsea, Manchester City and Southampton probably thought they had winnable games. Could this be the year of the underdog? Maybe a Championship side could win the cup this year.

They won the FA Cup last season

Quite right - but them I'm old & the memory is going (helps with the bad stuff as can't remember it for long :eek:ldman:)

Interesting that it was last year they won as my long term memory is fine, it's what happened recently that - now what was I doing?

Pardew winning the cup would be horrible.

UAE!

Oh, wrong cup.

Yes but I don't like the idea of him having the chance to :D

With a few of the "big guns" gone already, it could be the most open the competition has been for many years.

I think it's great that a lot of the big guns are out, it opens it up for the smaller teams. Bradford beating Chelsea was brilliant, exactly why I love the FA cup, the smaller teams dare to dream and see that the upsets can happen.

I would love to see Cambridge do what Bradford and Boro did today.

If they have luck with the draw(s) that could happen. I think Liverpool will win it and we can all have a Gerrard love in

I honestly don't care. a competition which holds little or no interest to me any more.

Back