• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wigan 2-1 Wolves - VERDICT

WLWL = 6 PTS
DDDD = 4 PTS

We are shockingly inconsistent, but we are on target for better than last season. If we can turn a couple of Ls into Ds then we are likely to make the playoffs. Of course, it could go the other way!

Twice in 24 hours I agree with Johnny!
I'm unsure on the merits of comparisons with last season, where we played out a number of bore draws. At least we're winning/losing games.
There's no pattern or style of play. There's been nothing like a settled side at all. (TBF the only time I've been sure I could see a pattern of play was Solbakken, so...)

I think most concerning for me is no plan b. It is positive that Zenga makes changes, and doesn't wait too long to make these like KJ did. However seems to me Zenga's changes are more in hope than with purpose.

Walter's a gambler isn't he? Management based on passion - which I'm all for - and he's definitely willing to roll the dice. but I'm not sure he's in the cool, rational, tactical analysis column. Never mind, BFS is available now. Fosun won't be able to resist...

WLWL = 6 PTS
DDDD = 4 PTS

We are shockingly inconsistent, but we are on target for better than last season. If we can turn a couple of Ls into Ds then we are likely to make the playoffs. Of course, it could go the other way!

Beat Norwich on Saturday and we're two points behind them. And I still feel if we are anywhere near Norwich at the end of the season, we will be up there in the top six/ top two.

Back