• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wigan (A) 27/09/16 : build up thread

Yeah I don't rate price. Don't rate Hause either really. But at this point in their careers they can't afford to be sitting in the stands

Pleased to see that Walter has avoided mass changes - seems to be sensible choices.

All of Costa/Cavaleiro & Texeira have found the net at least once already so they know where the goal is - good that Saiss & Prince are being seen as capable of sustaining 3 games in 7 days as I would hope he is not looking to rest them in what will be a stern test on Saturday

Yeah I don't rate price. Don't rate Hause either really. But at this point in their careers they can't afford to be sitting in the stands

I thought you were a bit of a fan, but there you go, shows what I know!!

We are trying to go places under Fosun where I don't think Price can follow. I would sell him in January, get him a cracking club, and let him leave with our best wishes. As you say no point him getting splinters in his arse just now.

Is this Wolves playing with a False 9 tonight? Could see the front 3 swapping positions fairly frequently

Costa could have Byrne for fucking breakfast, and then Cav can join in as well. This experiment could be amazing or a bit shit. I don't sense middle ground about it!

Cav didn't look particularly quick when he came on. Ice cool in front of goal though.

Fucking Le Fondre finally scores a fucking goal

If we have any pretensions to being promoted we simply have to win this. 1-0 FFS

If we have any pretensions to being promoted we simply have to win this. 1-0 FFS
Why? Middlesborough lost at Charlton and Rotherham last season. Hull lost at Bolton, Charlton and Rotherham.

I agree that beating teams like this is important but why put so much pressure on one game? It happens all the time at Molineux and it transmits to the players.

If Bod isnt injured then its shocking shit from Walter...

Back