• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Wigan (H) Build-Up Thread 14/2/17

So just the two myths for this one?

ok. just to remind you we have the worst record in the division against the bottom 4 teams. That is currently fact remember. So I am a little apprehensive. OAnly if we beat both Rotherham and Wigan and avoid defeat against Blackburn will we cease to be the worst performing team against the current bottom four. You say myth, I say look at this years stats mate.

The only positive I can give Wigan is 'Max Power' is easily my favorite footballers name of all time :)

three points please..must win game..reckon it will be some changes

If he doesn't score, will you at least admit it doesn't happen ALL the time?

The only positive I can give Wigan is 'Max Power' is easily my favorite footballers name of all time :)
Still not as good as Nortei Norty, who used to play for Chelsea's youth team.

On the wolves snapchat they do a video circling round the shirts in the changing room and there's a no.60 shirt hanging up (williamson)

If he doesn't score, will you at least admit it doesn't happen ALL the time?

It doesn't happen all the time. Fletcher didn't score for sheff wed but as you know every other bastard did! Even if Jacobs doesn't score tonight this season with have a disproportionately high number of ex players who hgave scored against us made worse by the fact in some cases we are the only teams they scored against ffs. But you know that so you too can stop wumming

22 in the squad tonight so Williamson will be one of those. Donovan Wilson is also part of tonight, but not sure if he's made the 18.

Back