• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Will Aston Villa be relegated?

Will Aston Villa get relegated?

• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Albion equalise, Berahino

Villa score injury time penalty to regain lead against Albion

That's a huge win for Villa, think it'll be the three that came up that'll go down.
Still think the quality of the bottom 6 is abysmal.

That was a massive win for Villa, though I think it is fair to say that Ben Foster played a big part in it...

The maximum I can see QPR getting is 37 points and Burnley about 34 and Leicester look gone, noticed Albion only have 5 fixtures left where they have a realistic chance of points.
If they lose a couple of them they could be dragged back in, reality is I think they'll survive comfortably.

I think Albion will be fine. Though they were pish last night - can't see Pulis standing for that kind of performance. I reckon they'll beat Villa in the cup game.

I wonder what team Sherwood and Pulis put out for the cup game? A cup semi final is at stake, and the possibility of being drawn against lower division clubs. I cannot see Sherwood making too many changes, but Pulis used to make wholesale changes when at Stoke, and may do so again.

Back