• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Will Aston Villa be relegated?

Will Aston Villa get relegated?

• Yes

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • No

Votes: 11 39.3%

• Total voters
Ah good - I'll watch it then.

It's quite a contrast in moods with the people I work with - Villa fans are bricking it whilst Albion fans are looking very smug at the moment.

Understandably, Albion fans are confident. Since Tony Pulis arrived they have improved a lot. But Villa just cannot afford to lose tonight. If they want to stay up, this is the kind of game they need to win.

Should be a delightful watch as Pulis plays 15 defenders and time wastes from kick off until the full time whistle of the 2nd game on Saturday.

Nothing I have heard from Tim Sherwood or seen from Villa since he was appointed has convinced me that he has what it takes to keep them up.

Was he at Spurs when floppychops was there as he seems as though he will be prepared to chuck the players under the bus if he fails.

Understandably, Albion fans are confident. Since Tony Pulis arrived they have improved a lot. But Villa just cannot afford to lose tonight. If they want to stay up, this is the kind of game they need to win.

Nil points from Stoke and Newcastle doesn't suggest that they have what it takes in the kind of games that they need to win.

That should be a double on Villa to win tonight and stay up!

Should be a delightful watch as Pulis plays 15 defenders and time wastes from kick off until the full time whistle of the 2nd game on Saturday.

Especially seeing as they've got some issues with their forwards being injured - have Brown/Berahino recovered?

Nothing I have heard from Tim Sherwood or seen from Villa since he was appointed has convinced me that he has what it takes to keep them up.

Indeed - appointing him was like recovering from AIDS only to contract ebola.

Especially seeing as they've got some issues with their forwards being injured - have Brown/Berahino recovered?

If they were fit the set up would be the same. I get why he is doing it and a crap result v Spurs aside it is working but I won't be going out of my way to watch anything he churns out. I still believe he owes me 94 minutes of my life back after watching their performance v Everton the other week.

He certainly seems to be taking the 'every point is a prisoner' approach away from home, I expect he'll do the same tonight at Villa and if they're struggling for options up top then that's certainly not going to help things, I'd expect them to get at least a point from that situation though, no-one does that better than Pulis.

I want an Albion win tonight and a Villa one on Saturday, sods law says it happens the other way round though.

Sherwood is a delusional egomaniac hopefully Villa lose tonight and win the cup game. I would like very much for them to be relegated.

Absolutely no sign of new manager bounce unless they get something tonight. Personally I hope the shit pinch it tonight. If we could somehow get up this season it would be ace to have ourselves and them in the top flight with Villa and Blues languishing. Should we not make it up, our games against Villa will be the biggest in the Championship next season.

QPR will be there saving grace, nasty fixtures remaining and squad full of ageing dros.

I could live with that....

Opening up Villa talk to lurk and watch the carnage.

It's a very rare occasion I'll be hoping for an Albion win tonight.

Villa cannot afford to lose this, so I would expect them to show real attacking intent. Whether that will be enough remains to be seen.

Indeed. Where is Sinclair who's played well since he came in. You're at home and need to score goals FFS. Tom smegging Cleverley instead!!

Foster almost gifts Villa the lead but just recovers before the ball crosses the line

Sherwood's reactions on the touch line really annoy me for some reason. I don't like him.

Back